TWENTY!

TWENTY
pool day, part two!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — @ItsAdayla !— stay active to get a chapter dedicated to you! :) —

stay active to get a chapter dedicated to you! :) —

the fire flamed up, warming up everyone as the cold wind of the beach blew. people were playing wild games and relaxing.

darius admired nadia from afar. she was talking to her friends until she noticed him looking, then she smiled at him. he smiled back.

she then approached him. "a picture lasts longer, you know."

they both chuckled at the joke. he took it seriously, so he took a picture.

"hey! i look ugly, don't take an actual picture of me." she stated.

"there's a reason why i call you beautiful, nadia. you are beautiful. i wouldn't be calling you that cause you were ugly. i'm just saying facts," he replied.

"and i call you uglyface to hide the fact that i think you're cute," she spilled. he grinned, giving his cute smile.

"i'll be right back," she said.

as she was walking to the restroom, a guy followed her, then gripping onto her butt.

"what— back off me!" she yelled, but the guy didn't listen.

yet she noticed who it was— brandon. one of the guests must of brought him. she was shocked at what he did, she thought he was a good guy.

he then trapped her into a hug.

the crowd saw it all, with some of them yelling fight! fight! fight!

"stop it!" nadia yelled again. darius noticed.

"get off her," darius spoke.

"why?" brandon asked.

"just get off her, she doesn't have time for third grade friends like you," darius replied.

"excuse me?" brandon questioned.

"you are excused." darius said. "to get off her."

his words just made brandon grip onto nadia tighter, so darius did what he had to do.

he pushed brandon, getting nadia back.