THIRTY-TWO!

THIRTY-TWO
draft message!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — byziegler !— we hit 25k, GRACIAS! —

we hit 25k, GRACIAS! —

YOU LOGGED INTO @laurentheunicorn88 !
subject: diary-ish?

Dear Hayden,

Hi. This is my email from the 4th grade so I bet you don't know it. Hopefully you can't hack into this because this is now my diary since Annie won't be able to see it. Even if she knows and is okay with it, I feel more comfortable keeping my diary as a draft message. But, I'm making this simple.

I still love you.

I know— it's been 3 years since you got over me. I know you'll never love me again like you used to since Kenzie is better than me. I mean like, everyone is. And yes, I know you like her. But don't worry, I would never tell anyone.

I don't know. I just feel like I needed to write this. It feels kinda good to type it all out, release all the emotion.

Yes, I know. I'm a freak who still likes writing in diaries. But if I ever went to therapy or something, they'd probably suggest it. So, that's what I'm doing.

Writing about the boy I love.

I'm dramatic— but it's just how I feel. And I'm sorry for making you go through so much, you had to deal with me kissing you randomly in a library. You probably hated it. But that I guess I'll never know.

Remember Fort Friday? We would make forts every Friday to celebrate that the school week is over and that the weekend is coming. Those were the days!

Do you remember when John jumped from the roof to the pool? You did too, and I honored and adored you so much for it. You were so brave, and you inspired me to jump too. I was surprised we didn't break our bones.

Then we did the Eat It Or Wear It Challenge once, and we uploaded it on YouTube. But no one watched our videos luckily cause we were cringeworthy, awkward 9 year olds.

I'll never forget the moment you told me you loved me. I loved you too— that was years back. We loved eachother but we knew we both weren't ready for a relationship and that if we dated so young it would probably go nuts. But I respect you for getting over me somehow.

I'm glad Kenzie makes you happy. She's your best friend, she's mine too. I love her dearly, but sometimes I wish she'd didn't have your heart and that I did.

Well, I'm gonna get going now cause my brother might come in any moment. I'll be writing soon.

Love,
        Lauren

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
so i tried out an email layout and i know it's ugly jeez dude i'm sorry

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
have you ever wrote in a diary? —
my answer: nope

HOLA