NINETEEN!

NINETEEN
beach party, part one!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — @trashedklance !— if you want a dt, stay active! :) —

if you want a dt, stay active! :) —

darius talked to all his guests arriving, happy with their presence. he was wearing a shorts, a fadora looking hat, and a hawaiian "polo thingy", don't judge him, that's what he called it. he continued to catch up more with his guests, that, until he saw nadia as he was looking around.

she came into the beach, in shorts and a shirt. to him, she looked awfully cute.

he smiled at the fact she came. he said his see you later's to his guests, and approached nadia.

"hey." darius spoke suddenly as nadia looked at him, she was debating if she wanted to be hard to get and binchy after what he did or cut to the chase by being a nice girl.

"hi." nadia greeted simply.

"thanks for coming," he thanked.

"no problem." she answered back awkwardly.

he simply smiled at her, trying to lessen the discomfort.

"oh, and if you want to go swim already, you can and over there to your left is the taco bell." he said, then noticing he made a mistake.

"shoot! i meant mcdonalds!"

she giggled at his adorkable-ness. "if you need help figuring out which restaurant is which, i'll be here to help. here's my card," nadia joked as he laughed.

suddenly, her phone vibrated, signaling a new notification. darius grabbed the phone from her pocket as she attempted to grab it back from him.

darius read the notification.

"who's brando?" he read it out curiously. he suddenly felt envious, the green-eyed monster rising.

"oh, he's just a friend." she said calmly, attempting to get the phone back again.

darius guessed her password, then checking all their messages.

"friend from the third grade?" he asked.

"yeah," she replied.

"pfft, i'm a friend from kindergarten!" darius snapped. he was surprised. his shooketh-ness was so overwhelming, he started assuming things. he was impressed at how she moved on so fast. well, at least he thought she did.

"someone's jelly." nadia chuckled.

"no, no, no. i'm not jealous. i'm perfectly fine! pure perfection. perfect. perfect. perfect," darius rambled.

she sighed, then chuckling. "i'll be by "taco bell". catch you later," he grinned at the joke.

carson saw brynn who suddenly came out of the bathroom in a two piece. he couldn't get his eyes off her. he was happy her pants were 100% off and not 20%.

brynn walked to the water, getting splashed by the beach.

he smiled. she noticed him watching and waved.

oh how he wished she said yes.

"johnny!" lauren yelled as she, kenzie, and john were sitting together on the seats with umbrellas.

"what?" johnny asked, his curiosity piqued.

"do you remember avery? she just texted me!" lauren spoke enthusiastically.

"who's avery?" kenzie asked, hoping that she didn't have a romantic connection with her boyfriend. with the abortion, she couldn't deal with another problem.

"she's our old friend back home from canada," john replied. "i'll go text her,"

kenzie pouted, with johnny immediately noticing.

"kenz, don't worry. i love you and you only," he said, hugging her and kissing her on her forehead.

"you're more into blondes, aren't you?" she asked. she has a point.

"no! kenz, it's okay." he said, hugging her again warmly.

"okay then," she pouted again.

he placed his lips on hers, kissing her passionately to make her feel better.

hayden couldn't stop thinking about his— he didn't know what to call it. crush? true love? love of his life?

he didn't know. he was confused with his feelings, he kept trying to deny them. it truly hurt him how it was technically too late for him.

he was so doubtful. he was sad, he was hurt. he had liked this girl for the longest time, and he knew she'd never see her the way he saw her.

hayden walked to the bathroom, only to see the girl he loved making out with her boyfriend.

he walked away, sad and kind of mad.

he loved her, and it really stung on how she loved someone else.

that girl was perfect in his eyes.

and that girl, was kenzie.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
if you hate hayden now— take a look at it this way: if it were hayden and kenzie making out in that bathroom, you'd feel bad for johnny. see how it is to be in hayden's shoes, kenzie would always see him as her bestfriend and it would suck to see her kissing her boyfriend. sure he knew they had sexual intercourse but seeing them kissing in person hurts. poor hayden :(

lol that's so long + i double updated so BLESS ++ also, if i made a sequel to the pizza boy, would you guys read it?

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
do you prefer the beach or the pool?—
my answer: beaches = fish pee, pools = child pee, but i still like pools more

DON'T GO :(
WHY AM I MAKING SAD GOODBYE'S LOL BYE