FIFTY-THREE!

FIFTY-THREE
sudden goodbye!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — dailyziegg !— i've been so busy these couple of days, sorry i couldn't update!!! —

i've been so busy these couple of days, sorry i couldn't update!!! —

everyone had hopped in the car sadly as they were about to head to the airport. the ride was completely silent, no one was talking to eachother. it was just full silence. then, within minutes, they arrived at the airport. everyone got out of the car and helped the orlando's with their bags. just after that, some had already broke into tears.

kenzie, hayden, carson, annie, brynn, and nadia helped them with the process til the point where they were about to head to the flight. they still had about 40 minutes to spend their last moments together.

"um, can we talk to you guys? like a goodbye, one by one." lauren said awkwardly as everyone nodded.

"brynn?" johnny and lauren asked as brynn walked up to the two.

"brynn, you've been my best friend that always stuck around with me. you know me so well, and it's sad that i can't get to see you as much anymore. i love you." johnny said sadly as brynn was tearing up, embracing johnny.

"oh my gosh, what am i gonna do without you, brynn? i love you so much and we've been friends since forever, and i am definitely not ready to let you go yet. i wish we could just stay here, with you. i'm going to miss you, so, so, so, much." lauren spoke.

"nadia?" lauren sniffed as nadia walked to them, already about to cry after seeing lauren's watery eyes.

"what's gonna happen to ladia?" nadia said, chuckling.

"nothing. we'll still be the same. we'll just— not be around eachother as much. but, you will be around in my heart." lauren smiled sadly.

"we're gonna miss you, nads." johnny gulped nervously.

"carson?" johnny asked.

carson immediately ran to the two, hugging them. "please don't say anything, i don't want to cry."

"oh my gosh!" carson said, letting go and wiping a single tear.

"annie?" lauren asked.

"i just wanted to say, that you're like my bestest friend ever, lauren. i know that's not a word but it's true." annie grinned.

"you're mine too." lauren said as johnny just hugged the two.

"don't show off your fitness, okay?" johnny said his inside joke with annie as she giggled.

"hayden?" johnny asked as hayden walked up to the both of them, not saying anything.

"hayden, you're like my brother! man, i don't think i can do anything without you! i love you, bro." johnny exclaimed.

"hayden, i've liked you ever since i saw you. it's stupid. all i want for you is happiness, okay? stay strong for me." lauren said as hayden embraced the two strongly.

time was running out, 3 minutes left. people were lining up.

"kenzie." lauren said.

"you're the best person ever. you're so sweet, kind, amazing, and so beautiful inside and out. i love you so much." lauren said as kenzie hugged her, then pulling away and meeting eyes with johnny.

his eyes showed all their memories together, making her tear up.

last call for johnny and lauren orlando, last call." someone said.

"i love you." johnny said sadly as kenzie couldn't resist, locking lips with him for the last time. he kissed back, cupping onto her cheek.

he then pulled away, waving to everyone as johnny and lauren headed to their flight.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
aw

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
who do you think is the saddest about the orlando's moving? —
my answer: hayden lol

BAH BOOY :c