THIRTY-SEVEN!

THIRTY-SEVEN
wood walk!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — not faith :) purplefacey  !— 31k reads!! yay!! —

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — not faith :) purplefacey !
31k reads!! yay!! —

"so it'll be annie and i, darius and nadia, lauren, john, and kenz, and brynn and carson." hayden spoke. the group was going to walk around the forest and look for anything interesting.

"do i really have to be with her?" carson complained, pointing at brynn with his thumb.

"pretty much." everyone else said, synchronized.

johnny crossed his arms angrily as everyone else split up.

"come on! you can't stay mad at eachother!" lauren exclaimed as she was walking in between the fighting couple.

"we can," kenzie mumbled grumpily.

"how am i not supposed to be mad at her? she assumed something that was completely false," johnny argued.

"you have no reason to be mad at me. if anything, i should be mad at you!" kenzie claimed.

"stop it! this camping trip was not meant for unnecessary, immature arguments!" lauren yelled.

"whatever, he's a drama queen." kenzie spoke, crossing her arms and pouting.

"look who's talking!" john said, rolling his eyes.

"if you guys are going to hate eachother, don't talk at all." lauren said. momo lolo mode: on!

"carson, you know i'm sorry," brynn stated, jumping over a pile of leaves while he continued to not look at her.

"carson..." she begged, pouting.

"brynn, we are not supposed to be on speaking terms! or even looking terms," carson claimed.

"how are we supposed to end up together if you can't even talk to me?" she questioned.

"that's because we're not going to anymore." he replied.

"but carson-"

"there's no point anymore. even if i do love you it's not going to happen,"

"you love me?" she asked, shocked.

"no— no! i didn't say that! i said i hate you!" he denied.

"no, i heard you say love, carson." she disagreed, raising her eyebrows.

"i hate you brynn. you're hearing things," he lied.

"you love me!" she sang, dancing around.

"no i don't!" he exclaimed.

"you dooooooo!" she said, extending the do.

"you don't have the decision to make that!" he said, pressured.

"you love me!" she screamed.

"darn it! i forgot to bring the camera," hayden sighed.

"what camera?" annie asked.

"the one we used to take pictures of back home," he responded.

"oh. i'm sorry," she said.

"wait— did you hear that?" he asked as he stopped walking.

"no. what is it?" she said.

"i hear something walking," he replied.

"i'm pretty sure it's just the others, they aren't too far," she spoke.

"people do not walk like that." he said, worried.

"OH MY GOSH! ANNIE!"

"what?" she asked.

"it's a freaking deer!" he yelled, going behind her.

"you're scared of a harmless deer? ha, very fu-" she said as the deer was running fast.

"run!" annie yelled as the deer chased them.

they ran and ran but the deer never stopped chasing them. all of a sudden, hayden ran out of breath.

"did we lose it?" he panted.

"hayden we have to go!" annie said, trying to grab him.

"oh no," he said as the deer technically ran over them. making hayden and annie fall as they were on top of eachother!

"well then." hayden said, looking for the deer as he was still on top of annie.

"oh, hello!" he spoke, noticing that he was right on top of her. his eyes looked at her eyes, then slowly down going towards her lips— wait, her lips?!

he pecked her quickly as she looked confused, then smiling a little bit.

what in the world is hayden doing?

darius and nadia continued to walk, hand in hand. darius enjoyed being finally with her since she's always tired.

"hello." a guy suddenly said, approaching the pair.

"hello?" they hesitated in sync.

"you know, we could really use beautiful girls like you in the company," the man said, placing a strand of hair.

"um— excuse me, but, who are you?" nadia asked.

"oh, i'm so sorry! i forgot to introduce myself! my name is mr. chee! head executive and owner of chee modeling company!" mr. chee exclaimed. "you should apply! you'd be a perfect model. here's my card,"

"thank you, sir." darius said, wrapping his arm around nadia and walking away.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
REECE IS 20 OH MY GOSH HAPPY BIRTHDAY REECE ILY

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
have you ever gone camping? —
my answer: i slept in a tent in my front yard, my (dead) pet lizard also stayed with me, he was inside a container and my tent was a fire truck

MY MAMA TOLD THAT HE WAS WRONG