SEVENTY-ONE!

SEVENTY-ONE
informative!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — @szianoah !— thanks for getting this book to #1 on johnnyorlando! it means a lot to me <3 —

thanks for getting this book to #1 on johnnyorlando! it means a lot to me <3 —

it had been the day after the sleepover, at night. it was approximately 10:30 PM, and everyone had already left except mackenzie, so she dismissed herself as johnny accompanied her out. with that, johnny and kenzie walked outside of the orlando's home to go to maddie, who had been picking kenzie up.

"john." kenzie suddenly said, causing the two of them to halt.

"yeah, kenz?" he questions, smiling as she was in a serious face.

"if anything goes down when you go back to canada, i think i'd be mad at myself if i didn't say this," she began, holding onto her bag that had her clothes.

"why? what's up?" he asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"i kind of still like you— and i know, you don't like me back because of what i did and because of the break up, and i'm not trying to change that. i just wanted to let you know that you still have a place in my heart a-and that i'm still pregnant. with our baby." she stuttered, as his jaw slightly dropped.

"bye now! my sister needs me!" she exclaimed in a fake enthusiastic way to lighten the mood, walking off over to maddie's car and leaving johnny on the sidewalk, in shock.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
this was supposed to be short cause i wanted it to
be straight forward oops. sorry this is so bad, merry
christmas eve!

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
are you going out of town/where you live for christmas/new year's? —
my answer: yes! i'm so grateful to be able to :) my heart goes out to everyone who can't spend christmas with who, they love <3

FELIZ NAVIDAD!