1 - Flashback

Name: Aliyah Harper Age: 21~~~~~I parked my car and pulled my keys out grabbing my purse and box of brownies

Name: Aliyah Harper
Age: 21
~~~~~

I parked my car and pulled my keys out grabbing my purse and box of brownies. I was coming to surprise my boyfriend Zion with some. We've been dating for a year and a half now he's the reason I moved out to L.A. I got out the car and walked up to the front door I knocked on the door and Nick opened the door smiling at me. 

"Hey Aliyah" he said moving out the way so I could walk in the house "hey Nick is Zion here?" I asked walking into the house. "oh yeah he should be upstairs?" Nick said thinking "okay thanks bye Nick" I said waving at him. 

I walked up the stairs and turned down the hall, the bathroom door opened and Zion walked out in a towel. "oh hey" I said smiling at him and making him turn to me. He closed the door behind him and looked at me like he was scared. "what's wrong?" I asked looking at him confused "nothing you just didn't say you were coming over" he said hugging me as I laughed. "I made you brownies to" I said as we pulled away. "oh hell yeah" he said taking the box from me as I laughed.

There was a small clash is the bathroom and I looked at the door and back up at Zion. "what was that?" I said looking at him confused as he looked at me with his mouth open. "something probably just fell" he said shrugging his shoulders. I reached for the door and he walked in front of me "let me open the door" I said looking up at him "why do you have to go in there?" he asked holding the door knob. 

I knew he was hiding something from me and it was pretty obvious "Zion move!" I yelled pushing him away from the door. "Aliyah!" Zion yelled as I opened the door I saw a girl wrapped in a towel with her wet blonde hair. She looked at me confused and I felt my heart shatter. "you fucking asshole" I said looking back at Zion "we've been dating for a year and a half and you decided to cheat on me" I said as he sighed looking down. 

"you have a girlfriend?" the blonde girl said looking at Zion confused "I fucking hate you, take back your necklace" I said taking off the necklace Zion got me for our one year. "don't text or call me we're done" I said throwing it at his feet. I turned around and basically ran down the steps and out the house. 

~5 Months later~

"Aurora stop" I said laughing while I was on the couch with her next to me. Aurora was my best friend for the longest and we always hung out. This bitch was my ride or die and was by my side since I moved out to L.A.

"Aliyah I'm hungry" she said leaning his head on my shoulder "then let's go get food" I said looking at her "okay bet" she said standing up. She reached her hand out and I grabbed it as she pulled me up then we walked to the fridge. 

In the living room the TV was on and the news were on. "breaking news" was plastered across the TV showing a news caster holding papers. "Zion Kuwonu a singer from the famous boy band prettymuch is wanted dead or alive for robbery of a bank" the newscaster said as a picture of Zion was showed on the corner of the screen. "he stole approximately 75,000 dollars" the newscaster said but the TV wasn't loud enough for anyone in the house to hear.