4 - Zion

~Aliyah's POV~ 

I was sitting on my bed eating when there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the door I opened it and saw Aurora. "bitch I missed you" she said hugging me "oh my god I missed you to" I said hugging her back. We pulled away and she walked into the room "how are things?" she asked walking over and sitting on the bed. "bitch crazy ass shit is happening" I said laughing and walking over to her. 

~~~

Me and Aurora hung out literally all day just talking about shit and hanging out. "Okay I should go home" she said standing up "okay I love you text me later" I said hugging her "I love you to and I will" she said as we pulled away. She turned around and walked out the room I sighed as I laid down on the bed. I picked my phone up and saw that Nick had texted me.

Nick 

Hey me and the guys are coming back now you wanna hang out?

Sorry for not texting back I was with Aurora but I was about to go to sleep

Oh it's cool we can hang out another time but I have something for you so you better answer your door

Okay bet 

I locked my phone and walked to the bathroom I changed into black leggings and a black t shirt. I put my hair up in a ponytail and there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked to it opening it and seeing Nick. "hey" he said smiling and looking down at me "hi" I said smiling back at him. "So I got you this it's corny but I thought you would like it" he said handing out a singular black rose to me. 

"oh my god it's so cute" I said laughing and taking the rose from him. It was the thought that mattered and it was really cute that he got me it. "I love it" I said as he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled as we both pulled away. 

"now goodnight Nick" I said as he looked at me confused "I can't stay here for the night?" he said as I laughed. "no go" I said smiling "aye Nick let's go!" I heard Brandon yell "the boys need you" I said smiling at him as he rolled his eyes. "when do they not" he said as I laughed again "goodnight I'll see you in the morning" he said kissing me again "goodnight" I said as he turned "okay I'm coming" he said walking to the guys. I shut the door and walked to my bed I set the rose down at the nightstand and climbed in bed. I turned off the lamp and quickly fell asleep.

~~~

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked up at the alarm clock and saw it was 2:36. I tried to close my eyes and fall asleep again but I felt uneasy like something was going to happen. I sat up and looked around the room. Everything was completely dark so I couldn't see anything except for the little light that was coming through the window. I looked around the room and my eyes caught on to something in the corner. It was where the TV was I couldn't tell if it was someone standing there or if it was something else. 

I squinted my eyes so I could try to see what it was and my heart started pounding faster as I got nervous. All of a sudden I felt something grab my body from my stomach a hand went over my mouth with a cloth covering it. I tried to scream when I realized that someone was holding me. I tried to get out of the grip but my body was going weak and the person was stronger than me. My eyes slowly shut as my body gave out collapsing on the bed again. 

~Nick's POV~ 

"let's go get breakfast from downstairs" Austin said as the rest of the guys nodded their head. "okay can Aliyah come?" I asked making them look at me "you still like her don't you?" Edwin said as I rolled my eyes. "when are you going to make a move?" Brandon said smiling at me. "dude shut up" I said standing up "just do it!" Austin yelled as I walked out the room. 

I walked down the hall to her door I knocked on the door and waited but it never opened. I knocked again maybe she was sleeping still and I was waking her up. There was still no answer I reached for the door knob and the door was unlocked. "Aliyah?" I said walking in to the room I noticed she wasn't in bed "Aliyah?" I said again walking to the bathroom she wasn't in there either. 

I pulled out my phone and called her number then I heard her phone start ringing I looked and saw it was sitting on the night stand. I started freaking out wondering why she would leave her door unlocked with her phone sitting on the night stand. I reached for her phone and saw Rose's number on the back. I picked up my phone and called her number.

~Aliyah's POV~

My eyes opened and there was a bright light in my eyes I opened them and noticed I was in a car that was going down the high way. "good morning" I heard a familiar voice say I turned my head and saw who was driving the car. "Zion?"