15 - Hospital

~Nick's POV~

I knocked on Rose's office door and waited for her to open it. The door opened and she smiled at me big. "hey" she said hugging me as I hugged her back. "hey I brought you lunch" I said holding up the bag of Chinese food. "aw thank you, you didn't have to" she said as I walked inside her office. I shut the door and we walked over to her desk she sat down and I sat down across from her.

"This weekend is your birthday are the guys planning anything?" she asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "not anything that I know of," I said handing her the food. She was about to say something when her phone rang. "hold on" she said wiping her hands off and picking up the phone.

"Hello?" she said leaning back in her chair. "wait what?" she said sitting up and grabbing a piece of paper. "Get a helicopter to my building now and I'll be on my way," she said as she grabbed a pen and started writing something down. "okay thank you goodbye," she said hanging up the phone.

"what's going on?" I asked looking at her confused "Aliyah and Zion got in a car crash they're both in a hospital in New York and I need to get there" she said grabbing the piece of paper and standing up. "I want to go," I said standing up as she sighed. "Okay fine come on," she said gesturing me over to her as we walked out of the room.

~Aliyah's POV~

I woke up and realized I was laying in a hospital bed. I looked around and noticed I was in a room with a door that was closed and no one else in here. I looked at my legs and there was white wrap around them. I didn't know what was going to happen I mean me and Zion were on the run for a while and it was illegal what he did.

I got out of the bed and tried standing up on my feet but every time I tried to put weight on them it hurt. I grabbed the wheelchair that was right next to my bed I rolled it over to me and sat down on it. I rolled myself over to the door and opened it as I left my room.

I looked around confused as I saw three policemen outside of someone's room who I assumed was Zion. I rolled over to them and went right past them and inside the room. When I got inside I saw Zion laying on the bed he looked fine but he was handcuffed to the bed. "hey you can't be in here" a policeman said grabbing my wheelchair.

"yes I can," I said putting my hands against the doorframe from stopping me from leaving the room. "No you can't it's a private investigation and we need to talk to you anyway," he said as he pushed me out of the room. "now tell us the whole story," he said looking down at me. I crossed my arms and looked up at him with a bitch face. I wasn't going to tell him anything.

"Aliyah!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and I saw Rose walking over to me "Rose?" I said looking at her confused. "I'm gonna need to talk to her alone," Rose said looking up at the cop. "and who are you?" he said looking at her up and down. "Private investigation officer and an attorney for LAPD," she said pulling out her I.D. and showing it to him.

She gave him a bitchy smile then put her I.D. away. "come on" she said grabbing the wheelchair and pushing me away from the police. She pushed me back to my room and pushed me inside by the bed. She walked away and shut the door as I climbed back onto the bed.

"why are you here?" I asked her confused. "because it's still my investigation and I need to know the whole story" she said as I looked at her confused. "why would I tell you-you're still the police" I said as she sat down on a chair. "I'm also an attorney and I know Zion's going to go to court and you're gonna be an alibi~," she said as I sighed crossing my legs.

"am I going to go to jail?" I asked her confused "no because technically you didn't do anything wrong meanwhile Zion robbed a bank, kidnapped you and went on the run for almost two months" she said as I looked at her with a dirty look. "first of all he didn't kidnap me" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"at the time did you want to go with him?" she asked me. I guess she was right I didn't want to go at first but in the end, I was happy I went. "that's what I thought" Rose said pulling out a piece of paper and a pen. "now tell me everything" she said looking up at me as I sighed.

~Zion's POV~

I woke up and tried to rub my eyes but my wrist was handcuffed to a hospital bed. "what happened?" I asked looking around the room and seeing two police officers. "you were on run and got into a car crash which made you end up here" one of them said walking up to me. One of the officers was a girl and the other one was a man.

"you're Zion Kuwonu who's charged with armed robbery," the girl said walking to the other side of my bed. "so what's going to happen?" I asked looking up at them confused. "we're going to send you and the other girl back to L.A. and you're gonna go to court" he said as I felt my heart drop. I knew I was going to get serious jail time from this unless I told them about the whole story and why I did it but I couldn't I would be killed.

~Aliyah's POV~

"and yeah that's when we ended up here," I said sighing as Rose nodded her head. I ended up telling her everything I had no other choice but to tell her. "thank you for cooperating" she said as I nodded playing with my hands. "don't worry about it with what you told me everything's gonna be fine" she said as I nodded my head.

All of a sudden the door opened and I looked over seeing Nick walk into the room. He looked over at me shocked and I did the same thing. "uh Hey Aliyah" Nick said closing the door behind him. "Hi," I said quietly looking at him. "I'll be right back," Rose said standing up from her seat and walking out of the room.

There was an awkward silence because me and Nick had no idea what to say to each other. He looked over at me and noticed my legs were wrapped up. "I'm gonna kill Zion," he said as I rolled my eyes. "why he didn't do anything" I said as he looked at me confused "he hurt you and kidnapped you if he let you stay in L.A. none of this would've happened and I wouldn't be with Rose right now" he said as I looked at him confused.

"you're with rose?" I asked looking at him up and down "our one month is tomorrow" he said as I looked at him shocked. "oh nice" I said nodding my head "you're probably with Zion now anyway" he said putting his hands in his pockets. "why are you so worried about it anyway? you're with Rose now" I said giving him a dirty look. "whatever Aliyah" Nick said rolling his eyes and walking out of the room.