9 - The Fan

~Nick's POV~

"Aye Austin have you seen my white air forces?" I asked walking into the living room and seeing Austin and his girlfriend sitting on the couch. "no why?" he asked confused "Rose is picking me up" I said as I saw them sitting on the floor in the corner of the room. "Oh you and Rose have been hanging outlet," Austin said as I walked over to get my shoes.

"Yeah for Aliyah," I said slipping my shoes on and looking at Austin. "Dude come on," Austin said rolling his eyes "don't even say it," I said rolling my eyes and walking out the room. All of the guys always tell me I need to get over Aliyah and move on. It's been like two months ever since she left and me and Rose have been trying to find leads but it's impossible.

I heard a beep outside and I knew it was Rose. I walked outside and up to her car I got in and looked over at her. She had her hair down for once and it was long, black and curly. She was wearing red lipstick and was wearing leggings and an oversized white sweater with white slip on vans. She didn't look at how she normally did in her work clothes with her hair back. I've never noticed how cute she was before.

"why are you looking at me so hard?" she asked smiling at me. "oh sorry," I said laughing and looking in front of me as she pulled out the driveway. "why aren't you wearing your work clothes?" I asked as she started driving. "Because I'm not at work," she said like it was obvious "you look good though," I said looking at her to see her smiling. "thanks I just got cheated on so I have to look cute," she said flipping her hair as I laughed.

~Aaliyah's POV~

"Zion!" I yelled, he was in the hotel bathroom and I was sitting in the bedroom. "what? why are you yelling?" he asked opening the bathroom door and walking into the room. "can we go swimming I saw there was a pool," I asked smiling while sitting on the bed with my legs crossed. "can we not," Zion said looking at me smiling as I rolled my eyes.

"what do you want to do then?" I asked as he walked to the bed and sat down. "let's order room service and watch TV" Zion said as I thought about it. "okay bet" I said jumping up and walking to the bathroom. "get food and I'll take a shower" I said as he nodded his head.

~~~

When I got out of the shower I changed into an oversized black shirt and black shorts. I brushed my teeth and hair and then walked out the bathroom. "woah" I said stopping in my tracks and smiling. In the bedroom, there was only one bed but it was king sized. Zion was sitting on the bed and all around him was food.

"I haven't had real food in forever," I said walking over to him and sitting on the bed. "here I got you a surprise," Zion said reaching behind him at the nightstand. I looked at him confused as he turned back around to me. He handed me a little brown bag and I opened it and reached inside. "you got me a peanut butter cookie" I said pulling it out and smiling at him.

"yeah I remember how much you loved them," he said smiling at me. "remember that time I was sick?" I asked him as he thought about it. "oh my god and I made you cookies" Zion said as I started laughing. "yes you made me throw up" I said as we both started laughing.

"bro we had the best times together," I said as we both stopped laughing "I missed you I'm glad we're together again," Zion said smiling at me. "I just wish we weren't running from the cops," I said turning away from him as he sighed.

After we were done eating we had room service come get our trays. We cleaned up a little bit and then we decided to watch a movie until we both fell asleep.

~~~

I woke up the next morning and heard noises around me. I sat up and saw Zion packing his bag "are we leaving?" I asked running my hands through my hair. "yeah but you probably want to change" he said as I realized he was wearing black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and his gold chain.