3 - Interviewers

~Aliyah's POV~ 

I woke up to the sound of people talking I opened my eyes and saw I was laying on the floor with Nick sleeping next to me. I sat up and had a pounding headache I saw the guys all talking on one of the beds. "oh good morning" Austin said as I looked up at him "good morning" I said tiredly as I stood up. 

"do you want to come to breakfast with us in a little bit?" Edwin asked me "hell yeah" I said making them laugh. "I have to get ready though" I said as they nodded "just come to us when you're ready" Brandon said as I nodded my head "okay bye" I said walking to the door. "bye" I heard them yell back as I walked out the room. I shut the door and walked down the hall I saw a guy at the end of the hallway and realized it was the guy from the elevator yesterday. 

He was walking down the hall fast so I walked faster and hurried into my room. I locked the door and looked in the peephole to see him walk right past my room. Who the hell was this guy and why was he so weird. 

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower when I got out I changed into light wash jeans, a white t shirt and air force 1's then I put on a silver necklace. I did my hair and makeup and when I was done I walked out my room with my phone. I walked down to the boys room and knocked on the door. 

A couple seconds later the door opened and Nick stood in front of me. "hey" I said smiling at him "hey" he said smiling down at me. "are you all ready to go?" I asked him as he nodded "yeah" he said turning his back to me "guys let's go!" he yelled as I laughed. They all came to the door and we left the hotel. 

~~~

"No Panda's are a type of bear dumb ass" Austin said to Edwin as I laughed. We were walking down the street to the restaurant and they were arguing about the dumbest shit. All of a sudden a guy who was wearing a black suit came up to us outta no where. He was holding a note pad and a pen "Aliyah can you tell me anything you know about Zion?" He asked as I looked at him confused. "Oh my god is that Aliyah?" a girl said running up to us "you guys need to go" Brandon said pointing behind him. 

"Aliyah tell us about the robbery!" another man yelled joining the group of people. A couple more people came to us creating a crowd and they were all in my face asking me question. "Aliyah why won't you talk about it!" The guy in the black suit said moving closer to me "dude back up" Nick said pushing me behind him. I couldn't hear anything because everyone was screaming questions. Why the hell we're we getting bombed by interviewers? 

"We gotta get her outta here" Austin said to the guys Nick turned around and grabbed my hand making me look up at him. "come on follow me" Nick  said as I looked into his eyes nodding my head. We secretly got away from the group of people without them noticing thank god the other boys were still there. Me and Nick turned down an alley and ran to the other side of the block. We looked around and there was no one around but little stores I've never heard of. 

"where are we?" I asked looking up at Nick "I don't know" he said looking around the street. "I have an idea" I said pulling out my phone in the back of my phone case I put Rose's card. I pulled it out and dialed the number on the card "who are you calling?" he asked me as I didn't say anything. 

"Rose can you come get me I left with my friends and we got bombarded by interviewers" I said hoping she would say yes. "why did you leave the hotel?" she said kind of mad "we were hungry" I said as he sighed "send me your location" she said as I smiled "yes thank you" I said "bye Aliyah" she said "bye Rose" I said after she hung up on me. 

~~~

Me and Nick were sitting on the side of the street curb waiting for Rose to come get us. "It was cute how you pushed me behind you like you were worried about me" I said looking up at Nick smiling. He smiled and looked down "aye it was nothing" he said shrugging his shoulders as I rolled my eyes smiling. Even though me and Nick were always friends there was something about him today that was making me like him in a more than friends type of way. 

"why are you staring at me for so long?" he asked as I started laughing "oops my bad" I said laughing and looking away from him. "you know in those 5 months we didn't talk I was really really really sad like I missed you a lot" Nick said as I looked back up at him but he wasn't looking at me he was looking across the street. "I missed you to" I said smiling at him "but it wasn't like I was missing you as a friend like it was like I needed to see you" he said turning his head and looking down at me as I smiled. 

Did Nick just tell me that he has a crush on me? "never mind forget I said anything" he said turning his head back to the street. I stopped smiling and looked in front of me I moved my body closer to Nick and laid my head on his shoulder. At first his body tensed up but he relaxed and put his hand on my thigh.

~~~

The whole ride back to the hotel Rose was yelling at us telling us that we shouldn't have left and to stay inside from now on. When we got back to the hotel we walked inside and up the stairs. "are you ready for 25,000 questions" Nick said as we walked in front of the boys room. He was about to put the key in the slot to open the door. 

"wait" I said grabbing his hand to prevent him from putting the key in "do you wanna go somewhere?" I asked looking up at him. "what did Rose just tell us" he said laughing "no somewhere in the building" I said as he put the key back in his pocket. "okay where?" he asked me "follow me" I said turning around and walking down the hall. 

~~~

"Aliyah where are we?" Nick asked as we walked up the final flight of stairs I saw a door. "shhh come on" I said laughing and walking to the door. I opened the door and we were on the rooftop of the 10 story building. "woah" Nick said as we walked out on the roof he shut the door behind him and I walked to where the sun was. 

I sat down crossing my legs and Nick walked over and sat down next to me. "what made you get this idea?" he asked as we looked at the sun setting. "I don't know honestly" I said shrugging my shoulders "it's beautiful though" Nick said as I nodded my head "it really is" I said looking around to the view of L.A. 

"can I ask you something?" I said turning my head to Nick "yeah anything" he said looking down at me. "do you think we could be more than just friends?" I asked making him smile. "I mean yeah why?" he asked as I smiled "just wondering" I said turning my head away from him so he couldn't see me blushing. 

"can I tell you something?" he said as I turned my head to him nodding it. "the real reason I broke up with Alexys is because of you" he said as I looked at him confused. "I liked you since forever and when you and Zion started dating I tried to get over you with Alexys and when you and Zion broke up I broke up with her" he said as I looked at him shocked. 

I didn't say anything and neither did he we just sat there staring at each other. He leaned in and I did the same thing we connected our lips and I felt him smile. In the 2 years I've known Nick I just realized how great of a guy he is. We pulled away and he was smiling at me he was going to say something but then my phone started ringing. I looked down and saw it was Aurora "oh fuck Aurora!" I said picking up my phone and answering it. 

"Aliyah where are you! I've been so worried!" she yelled through the phone "I'm so sorry I meant to call you I've been so busy" I said sighing and running my hand through my hair. "did you see the news about Zion? I saw you in the paper today" she said "I know they took me in for questioning and now they're making me stay at a hotel" I said as she sighed. "please text me I was worried about you" she said "sorry for making you worry but you should come up here tomorrow so we can talk" I said.

"of course text me tomorrow I have to go now I love you bye!" she yelled "bye love you to" I said before she hung up the phone. I locked my phone and looked back up at Nick "sorry about that" I said as he laughed "it's okay" he said wrapping his arm around me as I laughed. I rested my head on his shoulder as we looked out to the sun setting. 

(A/N) Don't worry guys it's a Zion fan fic not a Nick ;)