10 - Chris and Jasmine

~Aliyah's POV~

Zion drove for a couple of hours but I could tell he was getting bored of it so I ended up taking over. Zion was currently asleep in the passenger seat as I was driving. I looked at the map that Zion picked up from the last hotel we stayed at I noticed that we were driving into New Mexico.

Zion never apologized for what he did we haven't even spoken more than 7 words to each other ever since it happened. I looked at the mountains on the horizon and saw the sun was setting. It was actually really pretty the sky was pink and yellow. I looked over and saw there was an entryway to a mountain.

I figured there was no hurt so I turned the car to the mountain and started driving up. When I reached the top I parked the car and saw how beautiful the sun looked going down. I turned over to Zion and shook him waking him up. "where are we?" he asked confused as he sat up looking around. "somewhere in New Mexico but look at the-" I started while looking at the sunset before I was cut off by Zion.

"Why the fuck are we in New Mexico?" he asked as I looked over at him seeing he was giving me a dirty look. I didn't even know what to say I had no idea why he was acting like this. "Aliyah this is a waste of time!" he said as I gave him a dirty look. "why the fuck are you acting like this?" I asked him as he looked at me confused.

"acting like what? you're the one who drove us to New Mexico I should've never let you drive," he said shaking his head. "you're annoying as fuck I just thought it would be nice to stop here for a minute but no you're being an asshole!" I yelled as I got out of the car and slammed the car door shut. I walked over to the front of the car and leaned on it as I watched the sun go down.

It looked really pretty and it kind of helped me clear my mind. I heard a car door open and then close again. I kept looking straight as I felt the car go down a little more. "I'm sorry," he said as I ignored him at first. "I'm just on edge because of the fan I mean what if she took a picture," he said as I looked over at him.

He looked down at my hand and sighed "did I do that?" he asked as I looked down seeing a bruise on my wrist. I pulled my sweatshirt down and looked ahead again. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I didn't even realize I did that," he said as I shook my head. "It's fine," I said watching the sun. "I'm such an asshole and I'm sorry," he said as I nodded my head "I know," I said laughing a little bit.

"it really is beautiful," Zion said looking around at the view "yeah it really is," I said seeing there was a city in the valley of the mountain. "here," Zion said standing up and walking to the side of the car. I heard the car door open and the car started up again. Music came out of the car and Zion turned it down a little bit I heard the door close again and he walked over and sat down on the car again.

"earlier when you were getting food," Zion said as I looked over at him "I got something," he said holding up the target bag. "what?" I asked confused as he reached in the bag and pulled out a burner phone box. I smiled as he handed it to me "you get one call" he said handing the phone to me as I nodded my head.

I opened up the burner phone box as he reached into the box pulling out the camera box. I pulled out the phone and took off the plastic screen as I typed in the number. I put the phone up to my ear as it started ringing.

"Hello?" the familiar voice said confused. "Nick?" I asked sighing and standing up. I felt Zion look up at me confused. "Aliyah?" Nick said with a little bit of hope in his voice.

"yeah it's me," I said smiling and running my hand through my hair. "Aliyah where are you? you and Zion have been everywhere lately?" Nick said as I sighed. "I can't tell you I just wanted to talk to you I miss you," I said laughing a little bit.