You Serious?

1) Is this serious?

1) Is this serious?

A: Yes. It says in the title.
Are you kidding? There's literally a silly dog for a picture, this isn't serious! Haha!

2) What is seriousness to you?

A: Being serious. duh.
Seriousness is a mask to hide silliness inside us! It's also an expression LOL.

3) How long can you hold being serious?

A: I can be serious all day long.( I'm kidding)
1 minute and in that minute I'm dyingggg.

4) Seriously??
What do you usually think when someone says that?

A: They are being serious with what they say.
I laugh internally depending on what they are talking about. Are they actually serious??

5) Last question, Are you taking this seriously?
A: Yes. You told me to anyways. Isn't that what you wanted.
Yes I am. Can you not see my answers? They are as serious as the doggy's pic!

6) You thought that was the last question, didn't you?

A: *holds my heart* ohhh, you got me!!

How dare you disobey the only rule I made here! How dare you be awesome and hilarious! Seriously (seriously?) though, you're fun! You know how and where to look for fun. You act silly in a serious situation and that can be good and bad. Just know that there's always a limit. Other than controlling your silliness sometimes, I'd say STAY SILLY, BILLY!!