True love : Part 2

Keith Wilson ↑↑↑

Keith Wilson ↑↑↑

"I brought you chocolates as well. Those super sweet one with the cherries inside?" My face literally fell. I could have sworn he was going to say that four letter word......I was so positive......my fifth sense had told me.

"Great." I pulled back, trying to get comfortable on the love seat. But before my butt could connect with the stuffed leather seat, he caught me off guard by yanking me towards him and kissing the shit out of me.

"You fool! what are you going to do when you catch the sniffles too?! Huh?! Now who's going to the grocery store?!" I snapped, ranting about world war three (and coughing uncontrollably every three seconds) while my face heated up in embarrassment.

"I Love you." He whispered, covering my lips with his hand.

After he verified I wasn't going to go crazy psycho on him, he took his hand away.

"I love you too." I mumbled, trailing my eyes down. It was about time! After six months of dating, the least we could do is say I love you's before we grew old together.

"Now we can enjoy the movie." His grin was so Cheshire cat as he pulled me close with one arm, while he took a crap load of food in the other.

"Honey boo boo, that's so not fair! You Kno I can't taste Skittles in my condition!" I snapped.

"Who said that I was going to share them with you?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

And so ladies and gentlemen, the argument over who knows what began between the two lovebirds, always coming back to the same thing. This lasted for about a decade and three days....

"Honey boo boo? I whispered when the movie was about to start.

"Hmm?"

"Welcome home."