2. The coincidance

*Ryans POV*
*alarm goes off*
"Hmmff" I groaned. After I picked up my phone I went to check my Instagram dms and notifications. One stood out. 'Messages- aryn✈️ sent you a message. So naturally I opened it.
(A- Aryn, R- Ryan)
A- hey, I was just wondering I'm free today if you wanna hang out?
R- sure, should we meet up somewhere?
What might as well have been 510 years before he texted back.
A- we should meet up at 5 guys the one on 6th?
R- cool, what time?
A- 2?
R- k, I'll see ya!
I look at the time. 11:34 "Fuck." I whispered aloud.
*Aryns POV*
The hours were creeping by really fucking slowly!! Ugh I was just so, so bored in this moment in time. So I decided to text a few of my friends.
(C- Charliz, A- Aryn)
A- hey hey babes!!
C- hihi hun
A- can we FaceTime?
'Incoming call.' I accept of course.
"Hey char!!" I said rather excited tone. "What are you so cheery about?" She sort of laughed. "Well I met this guy at the airport yesterday!!" I defiantly screeched that one. "Oh?! Details, noww!!!" She screeched this time.
"Well he's got curly brown that sort of spills over his eyes it's sort of dark and mysterious. Oh! we're meeting up today at 5 guys." I said thinking about how happy I was that I met him.
"You're kidding!!! Ryan?! He's like one of my best friends!!" She said happy yet surprised. "You know him? Is he like me?" I asked almost scared of the answer. "You mean gay? Yeah and also don't worry about the other thing he's also trans." She said smiling ear to ear.
"Really?! Oh I have to go get ready, bye char!". We waved good bye and I hung up.
*Ryans POV*
*at 5 guys*
I was early so I sat in a booth waiting for aryn. He walked in about ten minutes after me, he kinda looked around but I waited for him to notice me. He waved at me with a goofy smile and gestures for me to come over and order with him. I walked over kind of awkwardly.