14. The weekend

(This ones really long, soz🤷‍♀️)

*Ryans POV*
It is now Sunday and me and Aryn have texted everyday since the party. I'm pretty sure he's ok now.
I wake up at about 11:30am and I text 'Aryn✈️❤️'
(A- Aryn, R- Ryan)
R- mornin bitch
Aryn didn't text back for about 25 minutes so I just stalked his Instagram.
A- oh morning.
R- not a morning person?
A- fuck no😂
R- can we hang out today?😂
A- ok.
R- cool I'll FaceTime you later.
A-ok, bye❤️.
R- bye❤️.
*Aryns POV*
I woke up to my brother banging on my door. "Breakfast is in five minutes dickhead." He yelled. "Ok, you little fucker." I called back. I decided to check my notifications.
You have 1 new message from-       Ryan❤️😘.
So I answered and we texted for about 5 minutes. I threw on some pajama bottoms and went downstairs. I could smell bacon and pancakes. My mom wanted to talk to me about something. That's what she makes for breakfast when she does. She made it for when she and my dad were getting divorced, when I came out, twice, and she had questions, I wonder what this is about. What would it be about? I sat at the table looking through my insta feed and answering snaps on Snapchat. "Morning honey!" My mom said cheerfuly. "Hi." I said rubbing my eye. "How did you sleep?" She asked caringly. "Oh, fine." I said back. "So are you and Ryan...? You know." She asked staring me straight in the eyes. "No, not really." I said. "Ok..."she replied, knowing I was sort of confused about it. I remembered I had hickeys all over my neck. "Aryn what's on your neck?" She asked suspiciously. "Guess." I said sarcastically. I ate my breakfast and went to go shower.
*Ryans POV*
I went downstairs and got some fruit loops. I sat in the sitting room and munched them away watching rick and morty. I decided to go for a walk after that. I walked to the beach. I stood a little bit away from the wet sand and I stared at the water. "Ryan?" I heard a voice say. "Huh?" I looked up to see Aryn in an orange hoodie and black ripped jeans. "Aryn!" I ran up and hugged him. "What are you doing on this side of town?" He asked letting go of the hug. "Oh I like the beach here." I said. "Oh ok." He said sitting down on the dry sand. I sat beside him and we talked for what felt like 5 minutes but was really an hour. We looked at each other at the same time and slowly leaned in. He got to the kiss first and I sort of leaned back as he leaned into me. "Fags!!" We heard a voice scream from behind us. It was Oscar from the football team and his boyfriend Sam. "Hey gay boys!" Aryn said going up to them and bro hugging each of them. I got up and walked toward them. I decided to hold Aryns hand in that moment. We all talked for a few minutes and said our goodbyes.
*Aryns POV*
I I waited for Oscar and Sam were far enough away. "They seem cool." He stated. "Let's go under the stairs over there." I said grabbing his other hand and leading him there. "Aryn?" He asked shyly once we were under the stairs. "That's me!" I said back. "Uhhm will you b-be my um b-boyfriend?..." He asked nervously looking into my eyes. I kissed him and put my hands on his waist as he put his around my neck and we had one of those magical, once in a lifetime, I'll never be the same...
Kisses.....