13. The morning after

*Ryans POV*
I wake up on top of Aryn on a couch in Megan's house. I checked the time, it was 4:27am. He wakes up. "Hi." I say quietly. "Shh stop screaming." He says as he rubs his temples. I kiss his forehead and call my mom in the other room.
(Rm- Ryans mom, R- Ryan)
Rm- hi Ry, how was the party?
R- it was ok I guess
Rm- that's great!
R- can I go home a little later then I said today? I wanna go to the mall with Aryn and some friends.
Rm- sure, but let me know what time you're coming back ok?
R- ok, bye mom.
Rm- bye hunny.

I hang up and go into Aryn but he's gone. "Aryn??" I shout. "That's me!" He calls from the bathroom. I walk in. I see him sitting on the floor by the toilet. "Aww are you ok?" I ask worried. "Yeah just feel like shit." He answered reassuringly. "Oh." I say almost underwhelmingly. "Yeah." He said rubbing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "Do you want me to stay or go?" I ask. "Unless you want to see me throw up it's ok if you want to go." He said as his face got paler. "Ok..." I decided.
*Aryns POV*
"Fuck." I whispered as Ryan left the bathroom. I then hunched over the toilet and next thing I know I was looking at the burrito I had last night in liquid form. Ryan came running in whilst I was mid-vomit and he just put his hand on my back and sat beside me. "You didn't have to come back in." I said breathing heavily over the toilet. "I did." He demanded playing with my hair a little. I rolled my eyes and sat back against the bath tub. I wiped my mouth and Ryan handed me a bottle of water he had gotten before he came in. After sitting in there for a few more hours we decided I was ok, at about 10am, and got a cab to my house. In the cab he held my hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Babe, that was fucking gross!" He whispered in my ear. I let out a little chuckle.
*Some time later*
I'm back mom." I shout down the hall. "Oh hi!" She says running down the hall. She hugged me and acquainted herself with Ryan. We ran upstairs to my room. I sat on the bed and fell back. He did the same. We got under the covers and I wrapped my arms around him. He did the same. We just slept for a few hours.