18. In the janitors closet

*Ryans POV*
It was the day of the pep-rally and everyone came into school with blue and yellow t-shirts, hoodies, signs, foam fingers and hats. I was wearing a hoodie and of course Aryn was wearing his leather man jacket. We met up at the front of the school instead of him picking me up. He handed me my coffee and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He held my hand and we walked to the football field to put up banners and flags and stuff. Our job was to put up the banners and when we were done we went into the gym to paint more banners and signs for people to hold up.
*Aryns POV*
The only people there were: Ryan, me, Blake, Sam, Kim, Cleo, Jayden and Oscar. I started humming and Ryan turned me around and kissed me but he tried not to touch me with his hands cause they were covered in paint and glitter. "Seriously guys, get a room." Blake commented. "Ok." I said grabbing a cloth and running out with Ryan. "Hey mrs. Callihan, do you know where the cleaning supplies are?" I asked. "Oh yes, just in the janitors closet in the cafeteria, here's a key." She added and handed me the key. "Thanks." I reminded her. Me and Aryn walked away calmly but as soon as we got around the corner we ran for the cafeteria. The janitors closet there has old props from musicals and plays the school did in it. I unlocked the door and pulled Ryan in. I locked the door again and wiped the paint off his hands.