12. The ride to chipotle

*No ones POV*
Ok so imagine you're in a mini bus with about 11 under aged drunk teens with fake IDs. In order for you to understand the situation I have to describe the seating in the bus. In the back there was 5 seats in a row then in front of two seats on either side at the back there were seats facing the back of the bus, the rest of the bus was like that but in twos.
*Ryans POV*
Me and Aryn has the back right too ourselves so naturally we made out the whole time. Everyone else was talking, laughing or trying really hard to whisper something not that personal to their friend and failing. Aryn stops kissing me. "You ok babe?" I ask. "Yeah, I honestly am in heaven!"He gloats. I giggle and cuddle with him while we talk the rest of the way to chipotle. As we step out of the bus he holds my hand in a way that our fingers interlock.
*Aryns POV*
Ryan starts shivering and Aryn notices. "Here."He pus his jacket over Ryans shoulders. I hold his hand the same way I did before. When we get to chipotle we all order a lot of food and me and Ryan especially. "We all talk and laugh and stuff while we eat.
*phone rings*
I have to take this, sorry guys. I walk over to the other side of the restaurant because we are the only people there.
(A- Aryn, C- Charliz)
A- hey char
C- are you drunk?
A- a little
C- for fuck sake Aryn you know you're not supposed to drink because of last time!!!
A- chill char, I'm cool.
C- is Ryan there?
A- no
C- really?
A- really
C- ok FaceTime me tomorrow love youuuu
A- love you too, byeeee!!
I head back to the huge ass booth and sit with Ryan again. He rests his head on my shoulder and falls asleep. We all went back and I carried him to the bus where we all went back to Megan's place.