6. Dickwad

*Ryans POV*
I parked my car close enough to the school. I remember seeing some guy get out of his car in a leather man jacket and thinking "what a dickwad." He bro-hugged the other jocks hanging out at the front of the building. I remember walking past the and thinking someone called my name but I didn't answer cause I felt it unusual when no one her actually knows me. I walked to my locker I had been given when I got the tour of the school two weeks ago. That's right it was my first day there ever not just this year.
*Aryns POV*
I pulled up basically at the front of the school and saw all the guys from my football team. We all got acquainted and bro-hugged it out. Some of the guys were with their girlfriends and some were just hanging out showing each other pictures on Instagram or some shit. I saw Someone that I thought was Ryan so I called his name and they didn't answer so I assumed it wasn't him. I walked to my locker, shoved my books in except the ones for 1st and 2nd period. I walked down the hall to English. One of my friends from the football team put his arm around my neck. "Bro we're freaking sophomores." He declared. "Fuhhhckk." I said sort of leaning back and rolling my eyes. The bell rung and I sat at the back but he sat with another jock from the team closer to the front.

(Not my best work but it's not my worst so... ye)