8. Lunch

*Aryns POV*
I walked into the cafeteria with my friends from the team and we all go line up to get food. I got pizza, carrot sticks, a cheese string, an apple and a bottle of water. We sat down at the table we sat at last year and we all talked to different people at a time. Then Ryan walked in. "I'll be right back guys" I sat up and left my tray to go say hi.
*Ryans POV*
I saw aryn walking towards me. "Hey." I said. "Sup." He tipped his head up and we both laughed. "Can we talk somewhere private for a sec, please?" He asked politely. "Sure." I said as he grabbed my arm and took me into a nearby classroom. "How you been?" I asked him. "I've actually been really good." He answered with a little smile on his face. "Ooh do tell." I said while pulling myself up to sit on a desk. "I came out to my family and they literally were like so supportive and that's why I wasn't texting you, in case you were wondering." He explained. "Oh that's so cool!" I excitedly pointed out. I then jumped off, hugged him, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Next thing I know he's spinning around. We stopped for a second. My arms and legs still wrapped around him. We looked into each others eyes.
*Aryns POV*
As we stood there and I decided I was going to kiss him. So I did. It was magical, unreal and as if it was like I was on cloud 9. He put one of his hands in my hair. Our tongues wrestled with each others but not in a gross way. The door burst open and we both looked to see who it was. It was one of the guys from the team. "Get some, Aryn!!" He said and thrusted. "Dude, what the fuck, can't you see I'm busy." I said turning around and putting Ryan down. "Shit, sorry." He says.