11

messages with niallhoran93

niallhoran93: What's goin on with ya?

niallhoran93: I know you're my mate and all but I don't need to see ya shirtless all over my feed.

louiswtomlinson: Fuck off. You see much more then shirtless men in the change room!

louiswtomlinson: Plus I had to show Liam what a real shirtless selfie is. You wouldn't understand.

niallhoran93: I don't have to look at any of 'em. I can turn my back on them and go about my own business.

niallhoran93: And I don't want to understand.

louiswtomlinson: I'd look.

niallhoran93: I know. You're a creep !  I'm glad you're not allowed in the change room.

louiswtomlinson: It's not being a creep! I'm admiring the athletic male body. Sheesh Neil not everything is about me being interested in blokes.

louiswtomlinson: But if you wanna talk fit blokes we can chat about Liam some more and the fact that you get to see his glorious body in person and I don't!!

niallhoran93: He's my mate and I really don't want to talk about this.

niallhoran93: If this gets weird I'm done messaging with ya.

louiswtomlinson: You messaged me first.

louiswtomlinson: Anyway, what posh shit do you get to do now? I highly doubt you stay locked up in your hotel room. You pull anyone yet?

niallhoran93: We're goin out tonight to some club Liam got invited to make an appearance at. I'm sure the girls would rather try to go back with him than me.

louiswtomlinson: They can't. He's mine! Fend the hens away from him! Have some faith in yourself Nialler.

niallhoran93: Sounds like I'm helping ya more than Liam.

louiswtomlinson: Well yeah!

louiswtomlinson: You'd be helping Liam too. He seems like someone who is way too humble to be getting pissed and then pulling some random girl.

niallhoran93: I really know nothing about his sex life and again I don't want to.

louiswtomlinson: What the hell do you two talk about then??

niallhoran93: Mostly our jobs but lately you.

louiswtomlinson: AWE REALLY? You say nice things about me, yeah? I'm so touched!

niallhoran93: I tell him how awful and how much of a twat ya are.

niallhoran93: He agrees.

louiswtomlinson: Now I know you're lying. He enjoys chatting with me.

niallhoran93: I know. Whenever ya message him he smiles and then he's on his phone the entire time.

niallhoran93: Speaking of Liam I've got to meet up with him so we can go out.

louiswtomlinson: Fine. Go out with the sexy model and leave your best friend.

niallhoran93: Happy to!

(read)