131

harry_styles, liampayne, lottietomlinson, OneBloodlineUK, sophiaxsmith, niallhoran93, and 735K others liked  48K comments

louiswtomlinson Last night was a dream. It was my first ever large event that's outside myself. I can't believe that last night was even real! But this isn't about me. This is entirely about Liam, Sophia, and the entire team over at One Bloodline.

When I wasn't glued to Liam's side, I stood by and watched as he gave every single person who came up to him their own moment of his attention. You even remembered the names of all of the children. There wasn't a moment where Liam's grin faltered from his face. I'm literally dating a real life superhero (who may be better than Marvel. Just maybe.) Liam, you are such a loving, kind-hearted, giving soul who touches everyone you meet. You deserve the world for all of the hard work you put into the things that matter most to you. I honestly can't believe that out of all the people someone like you could want to be with that it's me. I love you so much and I'll forever be proud of you. Thank you for all that you do for others and sharing all of the pieces of yourself.

Liam feels all the love from everyone right now and we're currently sat with each other and he's trying to keep up with everything. It's insane but I just wanted to let you know that he appreciates all of you and sees your kind words. Now I'm gonna try and take his phone away so I can pamper him for the rest of the day because he's my incredible boy.

liloisreal THIS POST 😭😭😭👏🏻👏🏻

payneismygame WE GOT A LILO HUG. THANK UOU LOUOIS

jamiesully2 LOUIS HAS FEED THE CHILDREN OF LILO. I AM FULL NOW.

paynlinson Are you going to give him more love bites then?

lewislovesleeyum LILO SEX IS HAPPENJNG AT THIS VERY MOMENT. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

lottietomlinson I love seeing this side of you and I'm so excited to see you soon!

insaynepayne HALLELUJAH. AMEN.

niallhoran93 Way to go Payno !!

liampayneupdates This is such a touching post and we couldn't have described Liam better if we tried! Thank you so much for being here for him and loving him the way you do. You're always taking care of our Liam and want you to know how much we appreciate it!

givemepayne WHO ELSE IS WAITING FOR LIAM TO RESPOND?? 👋🏻

liamsgirlfriend My man is the greatest.

liampayne I love you so much babe. Thank you for being mine. Can we watch superhero movies all day?

StanningTheGays OMFG MOVIES AND CUDDLE LILO DATE. THEY ARE ADORABLE AF @liampayne @louiswtomlinson

paynicatthepayno @liampayne SO CUTE 🥺

louiswtomlinson @liampayne sounds perfect. Room service or Macdonalds? 🤪

sophiaxsmith ❤️

I can't believe this book will be complete tomorrow! 😭