47

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: Back at mine and it feels so empty without you.

liampayne: Glad you made it home safe.

liampayne: And it feels the same here. The moment you left I started missing you.

louiswtomlinson: I can tell by your post. Wish I could kiss that sexy pout of yours away.

louiswtomlinson: And steal that hoodie away. I wanna know what sleepy Liam smells like.

liampayne: You'll definitely be spending a night over when both of us are not busy. Need more private time with my babe.

liampayne: You can't take my entire wardrobe. People will notice and dig up evidence that we're sharing clothes.

louiswtomlinson: I can wear it in your presence only then.

liampayne: Sounds like a plan to me.

louiswtomlinson: You should get some sleep. You look exhausted and I don't want your team thinking something's out of the ordinary for you.

liampayne: I'm pretty tired. Manager's not coming until 9.

louiswtomlinson: Sleep!

liampayne: I want to keep talking to my boyfriend :(

louiswtomlinson: I want to keep talking to you too but we can do that after you rest up and finish with your meeting. Work hard, play harder!!

louiswtomlinson: Stop being all pouty. It's too sexy and I'm too far away from you.

liampayne: I can't help it. Missing you makes me pout.

liampayne: Today felt so surreal.

liampayne: And kissing you...fuck.

louiswtomlinson: I've got a great mouth ;)

liampayne: I finally can say that it really is!

liampayne: Can't wait to see what else that great mouth of yours can do.

louiswtomlinson: Sooo much, my precious Leeyum.

liampayne: Mm, damn.

liampayne: What about me did you like?

louiswtomlinson: Fishing for compliments now?

liampayne: Yeah, my boyfriend doesn't give me enough so I look for them on the side.

louiswtomlinson: Wow, here I am in your hoodie and thinking about all the things about you that turn me on and I find out this?

louiswtomlinson: I guess you'll never find out.

liampayne: Things? Tell me!

liampayne: If you tell me I promise I'll go to sleep!

louiswtomlinson: I don't think you will after I tell you. Can't be keeping my babe up all night when he's got work in the morning. I should be a good boy.

liampayne: You're far from a good boy.

louiswtomlinson: You caught me. I'm naughty.

louiswtomlinson: If you didn't have compliments on the side I would tell you to spank me because I loved the way you were grabbing my ass today.

liampayne: Loved finally being able to. You've got quite the bum, babe. I'll happily go to sleep dreaming of what I want to do with it.

louiswtomlinson: I thought we promised we weren't gonna do sexy talk tonight?!!