59

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: I'm warning you now that I look like a mess.

liampayne: Babe, you look perfect.

liampayne: Now let me see you.

liampayne: I feel like you're gonna tease me and make me wait.

louiswtomlinson: Me?? Tease you?? Never.

liampayne: Liar.

louiswtomlinson:

louiswtomlinson: Who's the liar now?

liampayne: It's still you because you don't look like a mess at all. You look incredible.

louiswtomlinson: Don't think anyone's ever told me I look incredible before.

liampayne: Suppose you have to get used to it now.

louiswtomlinson: You're lucky your compliments flatter me.

liampayne: Good to know.

liampayne: That dip by your neck. I really wanna kiss you there. You've got nice shoulders too. Would definitely want to get my mouth on your skin. And we can stay in bed together all day.

louiswtomlinson: Stop it. You're not here with me.

liampayne: I wish I was.

louiswtomlinson: Maybe you could come around to mine the next time? Me flat's not posh or anything spectacular.

louiswtomlinson: And you can meet Clifford.

liampayne: I don't need to be impressed by where you live. I'm impressed by you.

liampayne: But I could definitely come by yours sometime.

louiswtomlinson: You should! I can cook you a decent meal if you'd like? I don't know really because maybe you'd rather go out for food. Just an idea.

liampayne: It sounds perfect. All of it. Really.

louiswtomlinson: Hmm, I'm not convinced.

liampayne: Anything we do is good with me because we'll be together.

louiswtomlinson: Yeah, I know. But would we ever actually go out? I'm not saying right away because of our situation. I'm just curious.

liampayne: Of course we will. When the time's right we'll go on all sorts of outings. We'll be just like any other couple.

louiswtomlinson: Ah yes. All those other couples where half of them are extremely fit models who are making it big.

liampayne: And I'm your favorite extremely fit model, right?

louiswtomlinson: Mm. Yes.

louiswtomlinson: What have you got going on this week?

liampayne: Well, tomorrow's a big day. I have a phone interview with Sophia tomorrow morning. It's for the release of our project, which is also tomorrow.

louiswtomlinson: Wow. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. I can't quite remember what day it is since I went out with Niall and then slept for who knows how long.

liampayne: You're not the worst. But  I might have to keep you from seeing Niall too much.

louiswtomlinson: Or you come out with us! I'd love to see my boyfriend drunk! Ooo please tell me you get handsy because I'd really like that.

liampayne: I guess you'll have to find out.

louiswtomlinson: I'll be serving wine with the dinner so I will be finding out. And if I'm right I'll be getting you drunk more often.

liampayne: I can have my hands all over you without a single drop of alcohol.

louiswtomlinson: Actually I will have my hands all over you the next time I'm with you.

louiswtomlinson: I can't wait.

louiswtomlinson: I guess I have to let you get some sleep now.

liampayne: Probably. I have a long day tomorrow. I'm excited though because I can't wait to see how the fans are going to react.

louiswtomlinson: They'll love it because they love you. I'm sure I'll love whatever you're up to as well.

liampayne: I guess you'll just have to wait until tomorrow!!

louiswtomlinson: I'm not gonna get grumpy because I have boyfriend privileges that nobody else has ;)

liampayne: You sure do ;)

louiswtomlinson: Night Liam. Good luck with everything tomorrow!!  

liampayne: Thanks!

liampayne: Goodnight Lou. Missing you babe.

I got a bit emotional over the end of this because it looks like sleepy Liam truly does miss Louis

I got a bit emotional over the end of this because it looks like sleepy Liam truly does miss Louis. And I'm picturing Louis staring at this pic in full screen. Why am I keeping my babies apart?!?