124

sophiaxsmith, liampayneupdates, louiswtomlinson, liampayne, and 100K others liked   909 comments

sophiaxsmith, liampayneupdates, louiswtomlinson, liampayne, and 100K others liked 909 comments

OneBloodlineUK We're just weeks away from our annual holiday fundraiser! We can't wait to bring all of your families together and spend the holidays together! Liam and Sophia have been such delights throughout this year's planning and organising. We're so happy to have young ambassadors joining us and helping spread awareness! We can't thank them or anyone who has supported enough! See you very soon!

liampayne Thank you so much for believing in us! Sophia and myself can't thank YOU enough for this experience and everything we've learned. Can't wait to see everyone together!!

RonAndBeth Are baby girl is more excited about the fundraiser than she is for actual Christmas! It's such a well put on event!

MeganWoods These two are amazing individuals and it's amazing to see young adults be so passionate and educating themselves and others!

TheDailyLondon Can't wait to attend and have a chance to talk with Liam and Sophia!

liampayneupdates We're beyond happy and proud of Liam and Sophia! Can't wait for to share whatever we can from the event to show our support!

sophiaxsmith So proud of everything this organization has accomplished and what it will continue to bring awareness for! ❤️

AmandasFindings Such a lovely cause!

Officially 13 parts left before moving onto Book 2! There will be no more written chapters for this book as much as I wanted to try and get one more in. I like to think the posts will speak for the story and wrap everything up nicely! I'll be putting in all my effort to knock out the rest over the next couple of days!

There will be one more post in this batch, six on Monday, and the final six Tuesday!

Book 2 May start immediately after since I have a good amount already saved as drafts!