3. Bumpy Road

Ryo forced herself not to grumble as she made her way back to the music room, Tamaki at her side. She had to admit, that after seeing him interact with Haruhi, he was starting to grow on her. That didn't mean she wasn't annoyed by his antics however.

"Are you sure about this?" The blonde placed a hand on her shoulder, stopping her from opening the door. "I know it's odd how Haruhi's bag landed in the pond, but he did say he dropped it."

She found it hard not to laugh at his obviousness. "I have it on video."

Ryo quickly pushed the door open, drawing the attention of the other hosts. In an instant Tamaki was curled up in a corner, confusing the girl. As she wondered how he got there so fast, the twins approached and slipped an arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry to say, my dear-"

"But host club hours are over. Would you join us tomorow instead?"

She shrugged their arms off with a sigh. "I'm not here as a guest."

Ignoring the look they shared, she quickly made her way over to Kyouya's laptop. The screen displayed the timeout screen, and she instantly put in the passcode that revealed the cameras once more.

"Ryo." Glancing up at her name, she gave a quick nod to the towering third year.

"Mori," she greeted in return. Oddly enough, the hosts continued doing their own things, all except for Kyouya. He stood over her shoulder, presumably making sure she didn't tamper with his files.

"Here it is..." The video file appeared on the screen.

"If I may, what exactly is this?" Kyouya inquired.

"You guys could have a serious problem on your hands." This caught their attention. "I have reason to believe that one of your guests' targeting Haruhi."

"No offense, but who are you to accuse one of our guests?" One of the twins, she assumed it to be Hikaru, demanded.

"I can vouch for the credibility of Miss Hisakawa," Kyouya butt in. She looked up at the ravenette in mild surprise. "I assume you have proper evidence."

"Watch this video." As they crowded around the computer, she pressed play.

It clearly showed the aurburn haired student throwing the bag into the pond, her face visable from multiple angles.

"Well it seems you are correct." His voice was completely unfazed as she removed the system from his laptop.

"This could be a one time thing, or it could persist. That is why I'll be monitoring the situation from here tomorrow." Ryo glanced at the hosts. "Is that a problem?"

"Who are you?"

"Ryo Hisakawa. Pleasure to meet you all."

And just as she said, the hosts entered the room to see her sitting at a table, computer open in front of her. She gave them a short wave, but her eyes remained glued to the screen.

It was slightly harder to watch the hundreds of cameras on a small screen, leaving her to shrink screens without movement. The second something changed they would return to a larger size. Behind her glasses, Ryo forced her eyes closed. They were quickly growing dry.

It was then she noticed Haruhi sitting at a table with the auburn haired girl. Ryo couldn't find it in herself to care for remebering her name.

With quick movements, she connected the feed to the phones of the various hosts. They all opened it, watching the breif bit of conversation before Haruhi was pulled over the table.

A crash echoed throught the room, queiting the chatty guests. Upon the cry of the guest, the twins stood and dumped water over the two.

Ryo smiled as the problem was swiftly taken care of and the other ladies were sent home with sweet words from the guys. She packed up her things, but was stopped by Kyouya.

"Could you grab the red bag by my things?" he asked. She raised an eyebrow but grabbed it anyways.

"Any reason you need a female uniform?"

"I figure this would be an interesting way to break the news to Tamaki. I believe that he is the only one still unaware."

The brunette shook her head, amused and wanting to see how it would play out. However, her phone let out a short chime. She cursed slightly before handing the bag to Kyouya.

"As much as I want to see this, I need to go. I'll watch it through the camera," she sighed, pointing to a vase of roses.

He nodded and approached the group. Haruhi stood and took the bag from him, peeking inside curiously.

"Oh, Haruhi," Ryo called as she moved to leave. "It's our turn to cook, so Yuu and I will be over later tonight."

"Sounds good. See you then."

"Wait, how are you related to my Haruhi?" Tamaku demanded protectively.

The two brunettes shared a look. "We're cousins."

"Have a good evening," Ryo called, bowing slightly to the guys as she exited the room. A smile grew on her face as she watched how flustered the blonde king got when he finally found out the truth.

"Is this the beginnings of love?" Kyouya's words echoed in her ears. He had aimed those words for her without a doubt.

It will be a bumpy road for all involved that's for sure.