36. Fond Smile

Ryo forced herself not to sigh as she waited to hand over the photos she had retrieved from her system. Kyouya was currently with a few guests of his own, a sight she was rather unused to. Once again, the hosts had re-located to an outside location, but she had been given proper notice this time. 

It was a blessing. 

A distance away from the hosts, she kept an eye on her system and the surrounding area. The conversations the hosts were having tricked into her ears, and she wondered if she would ever get used to the sickly sweet tones and lines they used on the girls. 

Hell, she barely was able to hide a laugh as Kyouya managed to do business and sell the girls items during his time. 

It was impressive, to say the least. 

Time passed, and the guests started to leave. She started to pack her things away as the conversation between the three most troublesome members reached her ears. Ryo started to make her way over, keeping an eye out for any other hosts. 

"Kyouya, here are the photo's you've been asking for," she called out, presenting the flash drive. 

"I see, thank you very much." He tucked it away and adjusted his glasses. "I must say, your system has saved the club an awful lot when it comes to photos. A number of the ladies have become partial to the more candid shots."

She shrugged. "It's not that big of a deal. I just struggle in finding the moments that your guests would be fans of."

A string of notifications hit her phone. Confused, she pulled it out and opened them up, Kyouya leaning over her shoulder. 

System Alert:

[1] Unidentifiable flying object(s) heading towards the building.
Action is recommended.

System Alert:

Damage Occured to Property [Broken Window]. Action is recommended. [Find Location.]

System Alert:

[3] Students at potential risk. Action is recommended.[Find Location.]

"What in the-" 

Ryo quickly pulled out her laptop and retrieved the video of the event, the two watching the clips with a confused stare. 

"I believe that was the result of Tamaki and the twins," Kyouya mused after a moment. 

"The Newspaper club," she muttered. "This opt to be fun."

He shot her a glance as they moved to collect the other members. "How so?"

"The newspaper has severely decreased in quality, as I'm sure you are aware. I buy a copy each week to follow up on the articles and rumors, and they have always been false. I'll send you to information on the three members," she answered, tucking her laptop away for the moment. "They seem to have a grudge against the host club for monopolizing most sales- the dojinshi Renge writes and host-specific photo books are much more popular."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Oi, twins, Souh," she called out, drawing closer. "You've got some people to apologize to."

Trusting Kyouya, she broke away from the host club to return to her library in order to monitor the situation from a distance. She had a feeling that something would happen. As such, she put the focus on the newspaper clubroom.