Through the gates of Hell

Dear dad,
     I'm sorry dad, but I won't be able to deliver this letter. I've done to many things that were not right on my part. I attempted to break into Overwatch and kidnap a member of our team. We got caught and I was put in prison. My ex came back for us and we interogated the member of Talon that we kidnapped. This guy I dated came back for me and I found out that he was with other girls in Talon before me, but some part of me still trusts him. He's been through a lot, but I think he's finally found what he's been looking for his whole life. It will take some time to forgive him, but I am begining to trust his decisions. He didn't have the strength to punch the one we kidnapped, but I did and executed. She will hack the Overwatch security and we can finally have all of their information. I'm sorry I can't send you this letter. Its for the best.
     -Love your daughter, Phantom Iron.

The next morning...

Reaper attempted to wrap his arms around me this morning, but I nudged him off. I turned around.
"Give it time. I need time to forgive you ok?"
Reaper sighed and nodded.
I heard Sombra from her chair.
"Awkward!"

I growled under my breath.

"You're just in time to open your mouth Sombra! I just made you a big bowl of 'mind your own damn business'. Enjoy!"

I finished putting on the rest of my armor. We were ready.

Reaper grabbed Sombra and motioned her to a maintenance panel.
"Hack it."
She didn't move. Reaper grabbed her arm tighter and she sighed. She touched the box and started messing with wires and swiches.
"There are 30 guards on the 7th floor. You'll need to go through all of them to get to the main computer."
Reaper shrugged his shoulders.

"Widow, hold Sombra here to operate the doors. We're going in."

The door opened. Reaper and I shadowed passed the guards on the first floor and waited for the elevator to open.
"Sombra, any minute now!"

"This damn door his hard to crack. You'll have to take a few of the guards out. The door will open in 30 seconds. Reaper spawned his shot guns and began shooting the guards. I took my knives from my boots and sliced through the crowd. We locked a door so the rest couldn't come in, but they began hacking the door too.
"Sombra block them!"

"I'm all over it!"

The elevator finally opened and we rushed inside.

"The guards are waiting for you at the top, hide!"

We both jump to the ceiling of the elevator. Reaper signals me. The door opens to the next floor. Reaper swung down and began shooting the guards, counting as he went. I snuck around and began slicing the guards in the back. Reaper shadows down and finishes the last few guards. He runs over to a gray panel and places the extraction device on it.

"Sombra, shut down the elevator."

"Working on it."

"Where is Overwatch?"

All of a sudden I see a flash of light dart across the room. I hear a lady's voice. The light stopped in the middle of the room. It was Tracer.
"Don't ya know it's wrong to not share loves?" Tracer said.

Reaper huffed under his mask. He spawned two more shot guns and began shooting at Tracer.
"I'll distract her! Keep an eye on the extractor!" Reaper exclaimed.
I went to the panel. 67%, 73%, 79%.
C'mon, go faster! 85%, 90%, 93%. "Hang on Reaper!"
96%, 99%, 100%. I grabbed the extractor. "Got it! Let's go!"
I felt something hot hit my back. I was slammed into the wall. I look up and see through the end of a barrel. I quickly strap the extractor to my belt and jump up. I flipped over my opponent. They turned and I could clearly see it was Winston. He roared at me. What an animal. I took out my knives attempting to slice his legs. He was big, but fast. I finally flip over and sliced his arm. I didn't hesitate. I flipped again slicing his face. All of a sudden I was being dragged. He roared dragging me by the foot. I was thrown across the room.
"Phee!"
I tried to stand. Reaper took out a grenade, pulled the string and threw it at Tracer and Winston. He ran and picked me up. I heard the grenade go off, but we had already jumped through the window. I couldn't breathe for a minite, but I felt us collide with the ground. I landed hard on Reaper.

I wake up and look to my side. Reaper was lying on the ground next to me. I couldn't hear him breathing. I get up and start shaking him a bit. I hear his breath finally and I'm relieved.
"Oh god." He says weakly.

"Gabriel we did it!"

"What?"

I grabbed the extractor from my belt.
"We got it! All the Overwatch information is ours!"

"Phee, I gotta tell you something."

I patted his chest plate
"Save it for the hospital Gabe."

He started feeling around his chest.
"These ribs are broken Phee."

"Dont worry, I'm gonna have Sombra call the hospital. You're going to be fine. Thank you Gabe."

"Well, you're definetly worth more than my ribs." He joked.

I giggled a bit. I missed him.

3 days later...

It's blurry. I feel like my insides have been tossed around like a basketball. I look beside me to see Phee sleeping against my hospital bed. I whisper her name. She wakes up and looks at me.
"Hey how do you feel?"

"Like I'm gonna vomit to be honest."

"They said it would hurt for a while. I'm here though."

I put my hand on hers. "Phee, you should get some sleep."

She looked down then back at me. "Will you stay with me?"
I nodded and she climbed into the bed with me, careful not to hurt my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and gently stroked her hair. I missed her too.