Paying you back

I feel bad that she always gets scared when I open the door. She huddles to the corner of the bed and wears comfy clothes, but they aren't revealing or sexy like she normally wears. She also feels as if she has to pay me back. I wouldn't be opposed to it, but she doesn't have to. I don't ever tell her to get off her ass and go work out, but I do bring her food. She has been getting too skinny stuck in here. The stress is stressful for the both of us. I came in and started changing. My sweaty shirt came off and I layed it over a chair. I sat on the bed to remove my socks, but I feel small cold hands touch my back. I peek over my shoulder to see Phee running her hands up my back. I felt her hands slide across my spinal implant.

"Careful with that." I said taking my socks off.

"Shh, I will." She said. "Let me play."

I sighed and sat still. She felt around my back for a bit before slowly running her hands to the front. He put her hands on my chest and ran down. She started twisting my nipples in between her fingers. The room got very cold. I put my hands against hers and couldn't help  but moan. She put one hand to my head and twisted a piece of my hair with her finger. I twitched a bit almost making her come off. I felt her head come up behind and rest on my right shoudler. She kissed my ear and whispered.

"Try to relax."

I took a deep breath and let her continue. The bulge in my pants wasn't helping at all. She started sucking on my neck. I lifted my head giving her more area and put my hand on the back of her head inviting her on me. She rolled her body to the side of me and all of a sudden her shirt fell from her shoulders. I put a hand to the front of my pants trying to cover my erection.

"Scared old man?"

"Shut up. Why are you teasing me?"

She kissed my shoulder.

"Cause you're mine."

"Fair."

I smiled.

"That means you're mine, little potato!"

"Sorry, it's my turn Gabe."

I moaned. I tried to take control.

"I love it when you say my name like that."

She blushed.

"Oh Gabriel!"

I chuckled bringing her head in for a kiss.

"Phee, oh Phee!"

She moaned loudly, but I couldn't take back control. She made me lean onto the bed and climbed into my lap.

"I know I'm making you hard babe. It's ok. Don't hide it."

I grabbed her by the love handles as she grinded on my pants. Her clit ran across the lenglth of my cock.

"Phee, I..."

She held my head down as she rode forcing me to stop talking. She let go letting her hand slip down my chest. She stopped forba second to lean over. I felt her cheek hit mine. She  bit it and poke softly.

"I know you want me Gabe."

I tried to mumble something back.

"Phee, you don't owe me anything. It-it's ok I'm..."

"Gabriel, I want to give you this."

I sighed.

"Then why'd you stop?"