Playing With Hair Then With Feelings

A few days later we finally get back to Talon HQ. Phee finishes locking up Winston and Mei. The rest of the team was asleep by the time we got back. Time in space gets pretty weired, but the rest of the way back I was finally able to forget what had happened. Phee and I head to our room. She prepared a bath while I changed into some comfortable clothes. I remembered that I owed her something, so I peeked my head in to the bathroom. Phee had her hand in the tub. I waited until she looked up at me before I spoke.

"Hey, I believe I owe you a night, with my hair."

She gasped and her face lit up. She began clapping excitedly.

"Yus! Wait since I get to do whatever I want. You need to take off your shirt!"

I sighed. She deserves it for putting up with my constant bullshit.

"Fine."

I leave the bathroom and remove my shirt. I take it a step further by rubbing oil on my chest and arms. I went into the bathroom and saw her sitting in the tub. There were lots of bubbles in the bath. She looked at me curioisly.

"Ooo! That is hot babe."

I walk in slowly feeling skeptical. I scratch the back of my head and sit down next to the tub. She looks over and strokes my shoulders. She slowly brings her hand down my chest, but stops and brings it to my head. I flinch at first, but she begins by gently stroking the ends of my hair. She stops for a second to flip over. Half her body leaves the water naked as she flips. I gasp trying not to be nervous. I don't feel horny at all today. The edge of the tub hides her boobs and she continues stroking my hair with her hand. I was starting to enjoy it when she repositions herself to have both hands in my hair. Now her boobs are close to my face. I stare wide eyed. I attempt to lean away. She lets go and stares at me sharply.

"Hey you said whatever I wanted!"

I sigh and let her grab me again. I feel her fingers go through my hair over and over. She rubs my shoulders a bit. She runs her hads up my neck and plays with my beard. I look up at her. She giggles.

"Theres that smile!"

I look down and laugh a bit.

"You have that effect on me."

She reached her hand in the tub and picked up a mointain of bubbles. I gasped and tried to stop her.

"No wait, no don't do...!"
It was too late she slapped the bubbles onto my head. I tilted my head down disgusted. She ran her fingers through my hair getting the bubbles in. She grabbed another pile of bubbles and shaped it on her face into a beard that looked like mine. She placed her hand under her chin.

"Hey I'm Reaper! I have fabulous hair, but I always hide my face and don't talk to anyone cause I'm just a grumpy old man! Die, die, die!" She said mockinly.

She held her hands out like guns pretending to shoot off into the distance. I looked at her strangely.

"I don't sound like that!"

She chuckled.

"Yeah you do!"

"Stop it!"

I splashed some water at her face and she slapped more bubbles onto my head. I finally gave up and sat there sulking into the distance letting her put bubbles in my hair and play with it.

"Is my hair really that good looking?"

She nodded.

"The best, most softest, most sexiest hair I've ever seen babe. It is very suave."