The Search

I didn't know what we were going to do Overwatch had stolen everything from our system. We had no way of finding them. This was the last straw. We had to stop them, for good.

Sombra typed on the table.

"You guys were lucky. They copied some of the data so you all still have a copy of most of the data."

"Do we have their locations?" Gabe asked.

"Um no, but you do have the locations of their old hideouts."

I sat up. "Good we will go there."

"They most likely know what information we still have, but we can't let them keep a copy. We have to find that USB and destroy it."
Gabe slammed his hand on the table. Everyone took a chilling step back.

"We are going to find them Gabe. I promise."

"Hmmm, Phee, you can't promise that."

I smiled seductively.
"I just did Gabe."

"Phee, this is serious. If that information leaks out the entire world could have the potential of terrorising Talon and the people of the world. Theres information on there that is very valuable, weaponry wearehouse locations, launch codes, there is too much at risk. I need you all on high alert looking for that USB. Any leads."

I sighed. I forgot how serious he can get when he's...well...serious. He's right though. There is too much to lose.

"Sombra, other than the old hideouts, do we have any other leads?"

"Let me see."
She typed on the table.
"Um I have security footage of them leaving the building. Their ship seems to be heading West back to California."

"Do we have any cameras in Los Angeles?" Gabe asked.

"Um no, but I can hack them."

"Good, we will watch their every move. I want you to watch them everyday, learn their weaknesses."

"What?! Gabriel, I'm not even an active soldier."

"Exactly, as a prisoner you have to do what we say. Don't worry, instead of sitting in a cell you'll be put under house arrest until we don't need you anymore. Have fun Sombra!"

She grumbled at him and turned towards the computer. Gabriel tied Sombra to the collumn in the wall and placed Maximillian on Sombra-watch.

"Sombra, where is the old hideout?"

"Uh, it should be right there."

I looked around. Phee and I were in an alleyway.

"There isn't anything here!"

"Just look around Gabriel, it's gotta be there."

So we looked. There was an old couch and a dumpster in the alley. Several trash bags sat next to the dumpster. I carefully tried to move them around. There was a brown banana peel behind the dupster. I looked closer. There was some sort of button behind it. I pushed it and imediateley hear mechanical clicking. Phee and I back up. Panels befin folding out of the dumpster and it transforms into a hatch. I open the left door. Its dark inside. I point my gun and slowly walk down the stairs. The air smells like mold. It's hot. Phee flipped a switch on the wall and 2 small lights flickered on. I could tell who was hiding out here. The floor was covered with old banana peels. A large desk with several coputers on it was covered with the banana peels too. An empty bean bag chair sat in front of the desk. Papers scattered the desk area. I put my guns away.

"We have confirmed that Winston was here."

"Recently?"

"No, the place is filled with rotting banana peels."