Too much fun

It takes a few days to get a small ship like ours safely to the moon, so we hang out for most of the time. Gabriel eats some cereal. I toss a ball around the shuttle. We pull out a mattress and sleep for the night. Gabriel uses the overhead bars to do some pull ups as his work out. Then we both do floor workouts. It gets to be a boring few days. On the last day Gabriel decides to go crazy and I don't blame him.

I look in the fridge and find a large bottle of vodka. I eagerly pull it out and take off the top. I put it to my lips and chug some of it down. I begin to feel a little wobbly, so I sit in one of the chairs attached to the walls of the cabin. I take another sip. Phee turns around from the captains chair and stares at me strangely. I hold out the bottle.

"Want a sip?" I ask.

She shrugs her shoulders and takes the bottle. I open the fridge again and find a large metal flask. I take it out. It's full.

"Hey do we know what's in here?" I ask.

Phee stares at the flask.

"Yeah! Thats my old flask!"

I hand it to her. She takes the top off and sniffs the liquid gently swirling the flask in her hand.

"Oh this is my good stuff!"

"Really, is it still good?"

"Yeah. Try some."

I take a big sip.

"Oh yeah. This is really good."

She giggled and took a sip from the flask. I took the bottle of vodka back and sipped it. I remember laughing and drinking a couple more times, but then I blacked out.

I woke up the next day and couldn't remember a whole lot. Phee was still asleep next to me. Her breath smelled fowl. A bit of drool came from her mouth. Her face looked a bit sickish. I looked outside. We had landed. We were on the moon. I couldn't even stand. I was so hung over. I look next to me. When Phee finally woke up she also felt the same.

"Uh, we partied to hard last night."

I looked down and noticed that we were both practically naked. Phee grabbed the nearest shirt and slipped it on. I think it was one of mine.

"What happened?"

"Well, you drank a lot. So did I. I threw up a bit. I think I lap danced on you for a while until you passed out. I drank a little more and here we are."

"My head hurts."

Phee rubbed her head and pointed towards the fridge.

"Is there a jar of pickles in there?"

I tried to stand up. I carefully walked over to the fridge and looked inside.

"Yeah we have pickles."
She motioned me to bring it to her. Immediately she opened the jar and drank the pickle juice. I was a confused. I looked at her curioisly. She handed me the jar.

"Here. Drink some babe."

"Why?"

"It'll help you get rid of your hang over."

I took small sips of the juice. I stood up and began walking normally. She got up too and walked carefully to the cockpit.

"Good, we landed. Do you want to wait one more day?"

I looked around the cabin at the mess we had created.

"That's probably a good idea."