ドリンク

No one pov~

"Come on and get in the car coconut" Yoongi says with the 'take any longer and I'll beat your ass' face.

Jungkook ignores the name and hops in the car.

Yoongi starts the car and drives off to their destination.

-20 minutes later-

Jungkook and Yoongi arrive to the club that Yoongi is holding his gig. Yoongi parks the car and the both get out with Yoongi locking it afterwards.

The supposed club was in a dimly lit corner of downtown The bright neon sign sporting the words 'Peaches on Poles'

"What a dumb name" Jungkook thought to himself following Yoongi to the entrance.

Once they arrive to the entrance to buff looking guys saw Yoongis face and immediately let him.

Once they were in the sight brought to them was a dimly lit strip club.

To the left of them there was large bar that holds drinks that look like they were from a different world with swirling colors and all.

To the right was a lounge area filled with older men with expensive looking suits holding onto the waist of some women probably boasting about how much money they make.

And finally in the center was the poles filled with women who sensually danced around the pole in front of men who held glasses of alcohol throwing money at them or just held lazy smirks looking like they were ready to jack off, which would be to both Jungkooks and Yoongis displeasure.

Yoongi turned to look at Jungkook. " So Kook I'm gonna have to go and set up so you can do whatever," Yoongi says walking off not even waiting for Jungkooks response.

Jungkook looks around and decides to go to the bar. He slowly strides over and takes a seat on one of the stools genuinely surprised by how comfortable they are.

Jungkook looks over to left of the bar seeing the bartender performing some tricks before eventually pouring their drinks into the glasses.

The bartender  walks over to Jungkook kindly asking what he wants, getting the reply of "a shot of your strongest". The bartender goes to the very last bottle and picks it up.

Jungkook looks at it and thinks it looks like it was made with a witches cauldron.

The bartender grabs a shot glass and pour in the liquor handing it to Jungkook after wards.

"Here you go sure hope you enjoy" the bartender lightly smiles. Jungkook looks at his name tag and it has the name 'Chanyeol' imprinted on it.

"Thank you very much Chanyeol" Jungkook say and downs the drink afterwards.