あなたは何をしたい

No one pov~

"Can you be a host/waitress for me on of the workers had to call in sick
and everyone else i asked declined..... ill pay you 2x extra!" He pleaded

"Sure"

-Jk focus-

After the show Jungkook sat in the chair and thought about his whole life and wanders what he did to be lucky enough to see such a sight.

He sat there for about looking around the room and to his left by the bar he saw the beauty again and just sat there watching him.

-Tae focus-

Taehyung was talking to one of costumers but he felt as if someone  was burning wholes into is body, so he looked around a saw a very handsome man stariing at him with want.

They made eye contact for what felt like forever and Taehyung decided he should see if the costumer needed anything so he said his goodbyes to his current costumer and made his way over to the sexy looking raven headed male.

"Hello sir are you enjoying yourself so far?" Taehyung asked politely his deep voice slightly surprising the raven head.

"Yes very much so....but can i request something" the raven head said with a slight smirk and deep husky voice causing Taehyung to squirm a little.

"And what would you like sir?"

"You riding my dick"

-----------------------------------------

So here is the start of their meet i wonder how taehyung will respond to the request??

Will he decline?

            Or

On hop on the ride?

Well see on the next episode of...
Hop on dat d!!!  Jkjkjk but seriously idk how is he going to respond.

Thanks for reading💕

I love seeing your comments!!!!!