ストーカー

-Not Edited-
-3rd Person POV-

The two decided that they should take this slow i mean they already fucked, but didn't want to hop in a relationship when they barely (A/N: don't look at me like that i know they barely knew each other when they fucked.....they were horny people with horny needs but thats besides the point) new each other and decided to start out as friends.

Lets just hope Jungkook doesn't fuck the living shit out of Tae before they take the next step because last time he checked friends don't do that.

~

Its been about two months and the two are inseparable even though there is obvious sexual tension they are just so cute together.

Tae is still a stripper and it totally doesnt bother Jungkook...... okay mabey a little and tae know it does.

The two obviously has a large amount of feelings for eachother but not to the point of love but mabey the feeling before that point.

They both really want to start dating but are scared of the the part after confessions but dont worry that will happen soon.

But the question is who will take the first step?

---

Tae was currently on Jungkooks bed playing on Jungkooks phone while Jungkook was in the shower.

Suddenly a notification came from instagram.

He went on Jungkooks instagram account to see someone sent him a messsage.

Jenlily_bby
Hey baby

Tae didnt hesitate to answer.

Jeon.bunny
Who r u

Jenlily_bby
U dont know me but
i know u and lets just say
i want to meet up to have a
little fun

Tae cringed and exited out of instagram to play more games on Jungkooks phone waiting for the boy to get out the bathroom so he can tell him about this "Jenlily_bby" character.

After a couple of minutes Jungkook got out the shower with a towel around his waist and a smaller in his hand to dry his hair.

"Kookie"

"Yes bub"

"You got a message from instagram...im sorry that read and answered it dont be mad"

"Dont worry im not mad at you.. now lemme see"

Tae handed Jungkook his phone woth the chat already opened for him to read.

Jungkook read the short exchange eyebrows furrowing at the last message.

"What the hell"  Jungkook whispers blocking the person.

"I know right! Its so weird kook... i think you have a stalker."

"Then they will have to be ready to post up because I'm not going down without a fight."

Tae giggled at Jungkooks "post up" stance making the latter smile back.

"C'mere kookie lets cuddle"

Jungkook throws on a pair of boxers on first then hops in the bed next to Taehyung wrapping his arms around male.

Taehyung hums at the contact snuggling into Jungkooks chest smiling.

"I like you alot kookie"

"I like you much more baby"

And maybe this was the first step.

-

Hope you enjoyed sorry for taking forever to update I'm a bad author buttttttttt ill try my best to post more!

Ok loves till next time!✌🏼❤️