裸の

No one Pov~

Jungkook turned Taehyung around and kissed him on the lips, with Taehyung responding quickly.

"Come on lets get you cleaned up"

"Ok daddy~"

After cleaning Taehyung up Jungkook realized he didnt even know the blonds name so he decided the he should ask.

"Kitten you never told me your name.."

"I know!" The blond said and giggled he thanked Jungkook for the good fuck and hopped out of the bathroom ignoring the poor guy.

Jungkook was kinda frustrated that the blond didn't give up his name but ended up chuckling at the blonds behavior determined to get out a name from the male next time they see each other.

-Time skip-

Its been about a week and half since Jungkook seen the stripper or has even been to the "Peaches on Poles" he has thought about the male he just didn't want to seem creepy if he visited too soon so he decided to wait some before he went again.

Right now Jungkook was in one of his lectures listening to the professor ramble about his life getting distracted from the real lesson going on.

In the middle of the story there was a soft knock at the door of the room Jungkook mentally thanking the intruder for interrupting the professors tall tale about how he did some wild thing when he was younger (and he will not go into detail about it).

The professor excused himself and went to answer the door, the professor was talking to the intruder who was blocked behind the door so Jungkook wasn't able to see them.

The Professor walked into the room with a blond male trailing behind him not facing the class.

"Ok this is a new student that transferred here"

Once the professor was done talking the student turned around and Jungkook heat skipped five-hundred beats at once.

Some people whistled and eyed the blond male and all he did was smirk at the reaction people was given him not bothered one bit.

"My name is Kim Taehyung please take care of me" Taehyung said bowing.

After Taehyung introduced himself he went up to see the sexy ass daddy from some nights ago, he smiled not bothered that a classmate of his knows his dirty little secret.

(We love an unbothered hoe)

"Ok you can sit anywhere you want"

Taehyung went up to sit right next to Jungkook causing some people to gasp.

It wasn't that Jungkook was some badass fuck boy it was more like people were to scared to sit by the male because his immense sexiness. Most peoples panties drop or dicks harden real quick if a get a good five-second stare from the said male.

And no Jungkook doesn't sleep around like he might seem to be, he actually only had a few of relationships here and there and the only reason why they ended was because his partner wasn't faithful.

But anyways, after all the gasps and stares class went back to normal and no further attention was set on the two dangerously attractive males in the back of the room.

"Kim Taehyung.. what a cute name"

Taehyung turned his head and giggled.

"Mmhhmm.. and may i ask whats your name?

"Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook"

Taehyung went up and whispered into Jungkooks ear.

"Well i think i like Daddy much better"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally they know each others names.

Hope you enjoined I finally updated yayyayayya!!!

Comment and vote because i like that very much!

Thanks loves for the support and stay tuned till next time✨✨✨✨

-Not Edited-