性的

(warning amateur smut)

Taehyung looked up up at Jungkook and breathed in deeply then slowly went up to Jungkooks face his lips right by his ear.

"Yes daddy."

Jungkook then quickly grabbed Taehyung by his ass picking him up causing Taehyung to rap his legs around Jungkooks waist and his arms loosely around his neck.

The raven head placed the stripper on the sink rubbed their dicks together making them both moan lowly.

Jungkook snatched off the strippers shirt and was welcomed to the sight of nipple peircings turing him on more than he already was.

Jungkook scanned the strippers upper body, flawless golden tan skin, perky pink nipples sporting diamond nipple peircings, and very prominent collarbones.

Jungkook groaned at the sight and went down to lightly bite and suck Taehyungs nipples which made him moan seductively.

Jungkook then went up to Tahyungs neck and created dozens of love bites shucking harshly not leaving one spot untouched.

Taehyung just sat there moaning shamelessly but he didn't want to be the only one in pleasure so he took Jungkook head in his hands and looked him in the eyes with lust.

"Daddy your treating me
So so good can i please give you something in return~" Taehyung said innocently.

"Yes babyboy, go ahead."

The blond then hopped off the sink getting onto his knees in front of his daddy.

Taehyung looked up and Jungkook and the raven head replied with a 'go on.'

Taehyung unbuckled the raven heads belt and unzipped his pants.

He slowly pulled them down to where he was able to get a full view of the others large member hiding behind his black boxers.

Taehyung teased the others large member rubbing it slowly and giving it long sensual kisses against the fabric of the boxers.

After some time Jungkook couldn't take it no more and roughly grabbed Taehyung by his hair which made the latter moan loudly.

"No teasing baby boy" Jungkook growled.

"Sorry daddy" Taehyung whined in reply.

Taehyung then went back to business, pulling the others boxer down the large member nearly slapping him in the face from how close he was.

Jungkook moaned as he felt the cold air meeting his member.

Taehyung went down to give the head kitten licks.

After some time Taehyung wanted more so he took the whole length in his mouth hungrily bobbing his head and thanking the gods that he didn't have a gag reflex because Jungkook was bigger that he has ever dealt with.

Jungkook threw his head back moaning and groaning lowly, praising the stripper for doing doing so well which made the latter blush.