私をほっといて

No on pov~

"Okay i got everything ready"
Yoongi said.

"Great lets get this started!" Baekhyun shouted.

Taehyung quickly went to the bathroom in his dressing room to do human business and then make sure his looks didn't change during the whole preparation.

He came back to to stage to get in position there was a pole in the middle of the circle shaped stage.

Once he was ready he ready he turned to Yoongi and gave small smile with the nod of his head.

The lights dimmed down and the room became red due to the color Taehyung chose for his preformance.

Then the curtain slowly opened and a small light shone towards Taehyung making him look like he was an ethereal being (AN: which he is) and the show started as the music played.

-Jungkook focus-

<before the show>

Jungkook was just looking around with no interest the all of the sudden he felt a light weight on his shoulder.he looked over to see one of the female strippers.

He felt disgusted and uncomfortable.

Don't get him wrong he knows not all strippers are total sluts and dick eaters but he can tell this is not going to be a easy let down.

"Hey there cutie are you alone"
She said he long hot pink nails run across his arm causing Jungkook to cringe.

Jungkook just sat there staring at her eyes full of "get the fuck away dusty ass bitch" but he didnt voice it out not wanting to sound rude.

"Um... sorry mam' but im not intersted" Jungkook said hope in is eyes that she got the message but her thin pink colored lip turned into a smirk.

"Oh sweetie no need to play hard to get lets just have some fun" he looked at her and was about to say "bitch i dont want to, so get your dicked out lips out my face and kindly turn around and get your flat granny ass out of the door and read the bible" but again he didnt voice out his disinterested in such a rude manner.

"I rather not mam' i just want to leave but surely not with you" he said kindly she looked offended and pouted causing Jungkook to cringe for the millionth time.

"Baby theres no need to be that way" she said rubbing his shoulder and Jungkook to her hand off his shoulder as quickly as she put it on.

Look mam' i dont want you talking to me, I. Not. Interested." He said slowly hoping to get it through her big ass head.

"But ba-" the room became darker which cut her off mid sentence. When she turned to look around Jungkook took the chance to hop out of there real quick.

He walk over to the biggest stage in the whole club it was covered with curtains.

There was a chair right in front of it the center which he thought was a convenient seat thus deciding to sit there.

Sensual music slowly played as the curtains slowly opened.

Jungkook pov~

The more the curtains the more it revealed the most beautiful person I ever saw in my whole life.

"Is he even real?"

-----------------------------------------

So yeah the story is so close to actually going somewhere,,,i know i know like damn bitch hurry up i want some taekook! but i swear it will be happening next chapter!

Thank so much for reading and I'm already at 500+ reads and it might not seem a lot but it makes me really happy!💕

Also i love seeing your comments!

Not edited