walk

3rd person POV

Tae giggled at Jungkooks "post up" stance making the latter smile back.

"C'mere kookie lets cuddle"

Jungkook throws on a pair of boxers on first then hops in the bed next to Taehyung wrapping his arms around male.

Taehyung hums at the contact snuggling into Jungkooks chest smiling.

"I like you alot kookie"

"I like you much more baby"

And maybe this was the first step.

-

"Taeee~ hurry up" Jungkook wines.

Taehyung and Jungkook was currently at Taehyungs dorm room.

Jungkook was whining but the door while take took his merry little time to get his air done.

"Shhh... wait Im almost done"

"And when you finish we will be late for lecture.... if you dont hurry up im going to leave you." Jungkook pouts ready to open the front door.

Taehyung just finished his hair, grabbing his things and walked over to the pouting jungkook and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Oh you wouldn't~" Taehyung says brushing his hand on jungkooks shoulder and walked out the door.

"Hurry up kook we'll be late!" Taehyung giggles walking towards the large building where their lectures were held.
-

"Ahh~" Taehyung moans out.

"Hurry up Tae your taking forever"

"Oh shut up" Taehyung yells out laxily jogging to catch up to Jungkook.

"If you did have long ass spider legs mabey i wouldnt be so far behind" Taehyung mummbles under his breath his face making weird facial expressions.

"What was that you said?" Jungkook says eyebrow raised which was fucking hot in Taehyung opinion.

"Oh nothing!" Taehyung rushes out with a suspicious smile on his face quickly walking ahead of Jungkook.

A few minutes later Taehyungs dorm comes into veiw.

With a happy sigh Taehyung walks faster so he can go lay and his bed and mabey have a cuddle session with Jungkook after they eat and finish up their homework.

Once Taehyung unlock the door he sighs in content leaving it open so Jungkook can come in.

------------------_______________------------------

Shorttttt update ^_^

Not edited

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 27, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Stripper poles            <Taekook/Kookv>जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें