No one pov~

And what would you like sir?"

"You riding my dick"

To say this surprised the stripper is an overstatement this actually happens on a daily bases and what would be a surprise to him, is that he goes the whole day without someone trying to pick him up.

There are a few exceptions Taehyung allows but you can't get his services if he doesn't receiving something back.

And would Taehyung make and exception for the sexy raven head in front of him?

Hell yeah.

But Taehyung is not going to give in easily because whats the fun in that?

There isn't any so dont even try.

So what Taehyung decided to do is mess with the raven head.

" Oh really now....and why would you want that daddy"

At that moment Jungkook defently felt his pants tighten at the name and the way the the ethereal being seductively move his lips making Jungkook to capture them with his own.

"Because baby boy i want your pretty
Little(big) ass right on my lap with my cock filling your pretty little hole"

Taehyung at that moment wanted to skip the teasing and go straight to the fucking but he promised himself he wasn't going to be an easy fuck.

"Hmmm... we'll see about that."

And with that Taehyung gently moves his hand down Jungkooks shoulder as he takes his leave towards the bar, purposefully swaying his hips making his ass move around in all the right directions.

"Yes we will baby boy... yes we will" Jungkook whispers to himself as he hungrily eyes Taehyung perfectly round ass.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and please give love to my other stories💕💕✨✨