からかう

"Kim Taehyung.. what a cute name"

Taehyung turned his head and giggled.

"Mmhhmm.. and may i ask whats your name?

"Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook"

Taehyung went up and whispered into Jungkooks ear.

"Well i think i like Daddy much better"

Originally Taehyung was supposed be presented as the new kid in the college about two weeks ago but the blond had some things to take care of, thankfully it wasn't held against him by any of his professors.

But anyways.....

Jungkook looked at Tae ready to pounce on the stripper but deciding against it because 1. It wasn't the place and time and 2. He didn't want anyone to see Taehyung in his fucked out state.

So instead of fucking the male beside him into a oblivion he settled with placing his large had on the males gorgeous thighs.

Taehyung hummed at the hand not bothering to push it off or complain.

Throughout the lecture Jungkooks hand gradually moved up the blonds thigh giving it little rubs or squeezes once in a while.

Taehyung almost moaned at the feeling. Almost.

He wasn't going to just let the other give him a semi without getting something in return.

Teahyung snuck his hand onto Jungkooks stomach, gradually moving his hand lower and lower all the while filling the hard ass abs the male had.

All the while having a straight face.

Jungkook didn't do anything he was confused as to why Tae was moving his hand on his stomach so he just let him do it paying his attention back to the professor who was once again getting off topic.

He was daydreaming then all of the sudded his dick was squeezed (in the good way) causing him to groan a little too loud.

Oh shit

The professor looked around his eyes eventually meets Jungkook and lingers for a second but he doesn't say anything going back to his story time.

Jungkook snapped his head over to the blond to glare, the only response he got from the other was an 'what? im innocent' face.

Rrinngg Brllinngg

The lesson ended causing everyone to either rush to their next lecture or to go home.

Jungkook grabbed both his and Taehyung belongings and pulled the male out of the university and into his car.

" lets have some fun baby boy"