はい、お父さん

No one pov~

"Yes we will baby boy... yes we will" Jungkook whispers to himself as he hungrily eyes Taehyung perfectly round ass.

It been an hour since the exchange between the two males and Jungkook tried to busy himself with other strippers but the thought of the blondie is the only thing in his mind.

Jungkook got tired of waiting and decided to approach the blond boy.

Taehyung was talking to one of the costumers so Jungkook crept behind Taehyung and put his hands around his waist causing the male to shiver.

"Come with me" Jungkook whipsered in Taehyungs ear his hot breath hitting his neck causing Taehyung to moan under his breath.

Jungkook then grabbed Taehyungs hand pulling him to the bathroom and Taehyung didn't even think of pulling back.

Once they reached the bathroom Jungkook checked all the stalls and made sure there was no one in them.

Once he confirmed they were all empty Jungkook pulled Taehyung in the bathroom shutting the door locking it.

"Do you want this baby boy" Jungkook asked he didnt want to do something the other didnt want.

Taehyung looked up up at Jungkook and breathed in deeply then slowly went up to Jungkooks face his lips right by his ear.

"Yes daddy.."

=============+=============

Hahaha left you on a cliffhanger

hope you enjoy and 2k reads like thanks ssooo much!!!♥♥♥♥♥

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎ bye