作ります

No one pov~

Jungkook shut off his phone and put is back in his pocket. He looked around the club to see nothing exciting.

Taehyung pov~

Ahh~~ the male before me lowly moaned as i sucked his dick. Sometime later he comes and gets cleaned up.

He looks at me with a smirk then left with a cocky bye. I close door and on my couch there was a huge wad of cash. I threw the money in my backpack zipping it up.

I got cleaned up for my 'performance'.

(Pretend there is a dick lol)

Over that i had on a large black screen mesh shirt. I went over to my dresser and applied some makeup.

I fixed up my hair to be messy like i just had sex. Then i put on some black heels. I finished everything off with the spray of my perfume.

I was about to sit down and scroll through my social media but i got a know at the door.

"Come in!" I shouted quietly. The door opened revealing Baekhyun hyung.

"Come on you need to meet the producer for your playlist, for your show today" he said sweetly.

"Ok hyung" i said and followed him to where i needed to go not forgetting to close my door.

No one pov~

Taehyung and Baekhyun entered the backstage to see a mint colored hair male with some dj mixer stuff thingies  they both walked up to him and the click of Taehyungs heels brought him out of his equipment.

"So V this is Min Yoongi, Min Yoongi This is V" Baekhyun explained. "V?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes V" Taehyung answered. With no more questions regarding to Taehyungs stage name the continued the rest of their 20 minutes to form his playlist for his performance.

"Okay i got everything ready"
Yoongi said.

"Great lets get this started!" Baekhyun shouted.

........................................................