Curiosity

Saturday; 74°
10:37 a.m.// mild chance of rain.
Detroit Public Support: 76%

| Two weeks after the decision to free Android's had taken affect. |

Due to the public and authority still all wrapping there heads around the new adjustments to come, and some civilians still not fully on the deviant androids' side, Hank allowed Conner to stay in his home..or rather Conner was persistent and Hank decided he was too annoying for anyone else to want to deal with him. Whatever the case, Hank accepted him in his home.

Hank woke up to an annoying Android pretty much hovering over his bedside. "Good morning lieutenant Anderson!" Conner spoke with his normal robotic tone.

"What the fuck!?" Hank exclaimed- shuffling away and falling out of bed.

"I have made breakfast, I've fed Sumo as well earlier this morning. Today's weather seems well, except for the chance of rain later today." He summarized up and stood with his hands behind his back as Hank groaned and grumbled on the floor.

"Can't you ever leave me alone? I can't even sleep in peace without your bullshit.." he groaned as he balanced against the bed for support to stand up.

"Sorry lieutenant. I'll try to wake you up easier next time." Conner spoke.

"Yeah yeah..." He muttered, getting out of bed as he stretched, grabbing a pair of tan shorts to wear over his striped under garments. Conner blinked blankly as he walked out to the kitchen to make sure he set everything up properly. Breakfast was good: a healthy meal of pancakes, eggs, and a glass of water on the side. He remained silent.. thinking, before grabbing the water and spilling it into the sink, replacing the beverage with a cold beer from the fridge. Perfect.

"TV!" Hank called out from his bathroom, the tv switching on in the living room, showing the news channel. Conner stepped forward, staring at it as the reporters spoke..

"The deviant and leader of Jericho known as Markus, has continued to push passed the negatives of society. More and more peaceful messages and slogans are being represented to the people of Detroit: recently, he has demanded that he: and all Androids are recognized as people, not machines, Androids, or deviants: people....citizens like any other---"

"Conner!" Hank called out, snapping the Droid out of his moment. Hank saw the tv momentarily, before patting Conners' shoulder softly. "C'mon, let's take a seat." He said, walking back to the table.

The Droid nodded, and followed behind as he sat across from the other, his brown eyes gazing around his surroundings as he thought.

"Well...what's wrong?" Hank asked, as Conner looked at him, nervously confused. "Huh?"

"Don't give me that shit. I've known you long enough to figure you out." He spoke, cutting through the pancakes and grabbing a piece with his fork. "What's going through your mind?" He said, eating the piece throughly as he looked down at his food, taking in the immense colourful flavor.

"Nothing Lieutenant .. it's just.. never in my creations span would I have thought this could really happen... It's.. almost a dream. My first real dream." Conner said, sitting back as Hank smiled.

"You know what's a dream? These fucking pancakes. How'd you make these so good...I can't cook for shit." He muttered, greedily taking down the rest of his food as Conner smiled warmly. "I'm glad you like them. I have millions of other recepies if you'd ever want a change of pace." Conner said, and in minutes, Hank was done..

"Mm" he sounded, wiping his mouth with a tissue as he got up and took his plate to the sink, gently sliding his hand against Conner's cheek as he passed by. "You should try making me a decent drink. Then, I'll be impressed." Hank said.

Conner blinked, lightly touching his cheek and looked back at Hank, the friendly companion washing his plate in the sink. "Anderson..?"

"Yes Conner?"

The Droid paused, saying nothing momentarily, before looking back at him again. "What does it mean to love, or to be loved?? What does it
..feel like? In your point of view?"

Hank stared at him, then shrugged his shoulders and looked to the floor, walking back to his chair and stopped in front of Conner. "You're asking someone too old, stressed, and obsessed with alcohol to give you a good answer." Hank said. "But. I would believe that, love doesn't have a definitive meaning. Love can be all types of things, in many different aspects. And it feels warm, maybe tingly. All the weird stuff~" he told him. "Love can spread anywhere and everywhere and affect everything and anyone." He said.

Conner pretty much zoned out on the officers eyes, until Hank blinked and patted his shoulder, going to sit on the couch. "Maybe you'll feel it one day." Hank said.

Strange. Because the Droid sometimes felt those things..
Warm and tingly, he almost always felt that way with the lieutenant. whenever they were close together, or when they would solve amazing thrilling cases, or those..special moments when he'd accomplish something to make Hank smile.

Hank's smile..

He was feeling warmer already..
He looked over at the male sitting on his couch, before getting up to go sit with him..

How was he going to express that to him normally.....

|To be continued.|