I almost forgot...

10:50 a.m.

after Hank finished eating, Conner picked out clothes for Hank to wear; they were called to review a few cases that came in the night before..

Seeming Hank.. Ripped.. His suit yesterday. He had to pick something to wear for himself!! It was interesting because as he went through hanks wardrobe, his eyes lit up at all the different choices, choices he never had to worry about before--

He ended up wearing a yellow shirt with white poka dots.. Pink pants? Why'd Hank even have those....

He had grey sneakers and glasses too!~

Once he walked out, Hank softly stifled a laugh and covered his face. "Fucking hell~ you don't plan on going out like that do you?~" he said, smirking.

Conner looked down at his clothing choice, blinking softly as he looked back at Hank. "I enjoy it's colorful sense-" Conner said, unaware of his... Strange choices~

Hank chuckled and pulled him back to the room, pushing him onto the bed. "Uh...no~ I'm not gunna walk around with you tagging along looking like mentally confused loon." He slid his hands under Conner's shirt, pulling it up and off his body. He walked over to his closet, pulling out clothes. "Take off those pants too-"

As Hank gathered clothes, Conner kicked off the shoes and pants, sitting up in the bed. Hank wrapped a light blue button up shirt around Conner, it had small white flowers covering it here and there. 

"See? You can still keep a colorful aspect, but.. It's best if you match your clothing-" Hank told him, helping Conner climb into some light colored stretchy jeans.

Conner wrapped his arms around hanks neck as the other slipped the jeans up around his waist, buttoning them up as he held Conner's wrists and pecked a kiss against Conner's nose. "You can put the sneakers back on~" he told him, grabbing his keys from the dresser. "Let's get moving."

_________

11:26 a.m.
Sunny with 30% chance of rain

The car drive was rather silent: .... Except for the Rock and roll.. Silence just was among Conner and Hank~

They got out once it was parked, walking into the building, Conner following the other. Hank tossed his keys on his desk, taking a seat on his chair as he held his tablet. Conner took a seat at the edge of his desk, his hands folded in his lap as he looked around.. Before staring.

Hank noticed Conner's attention elsewhere, and followed his eyes over to...

"Afternoon tin can!~" Reed called out, smirking softly as he walked over. Hank sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "Ignore him conn--"

"Actually; its still morning.. 11:28 to be exact" Conner spoke out, before Reed rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't have been able to notice, ya know~ since the walking booze doesn't usually walk in here before 2~" Reed said and smirked.

"The fuck do you want shit bag?" Hank grumbled out. Reed scooted Conner over, taking a seat near the very edge of hanks desk. "Heard marriage is going to be something that might become a thing between androids!~ though, I'm sure it won't stop the fags from doing it to, since it's led by them!!~ so, I came to congratulate you on your early marriage!~ I know how close you two are and I'm sure the wedding will be...cute~" Reed teased and flicked at Conner's nose lightly. "I mean you can't tell me you haven't thought about using this plastic prick?~" Reed joked, holding Conner's chin with his hand. "With all the legalization going on, I'm sure even this freckle face has wanted some of your old di--"

SMACK

"Ow!! You little shit!" Reed snapped out. Reed was unfortunately interrupted, by another droid. The RK900 standing tall with his hands behind his back, glancing over at Conner, then back at Reed who was on the floor, rubbing his face that now illuminated a bright red.

"Apologies, detective but.. I believe we have more important things to do? After all. You said you don't associate with these two."

"Get the fuck out of here fucking paper shredder!" Reed growled out, before the droid lifted Reed up, throwing him over his shoulder as he walked off, the frustrated Reed hitting at RK900's back. "Fucking prick! Put me down you shit!" Reed continued his nonsense all the way down the hall..

Hank sucked his teeth and gently held Conner's chin, smiling softly as Conner lightly smiled back but- felt a bit uncomfortable. He's heard about the higher version of him- and he was a little jealous.. He hung his head and played with his fingers, before Hank smirked and looked at him.

"You're..not worried, are you?~"

"Worried?" Conner asked, looking away. "About what lieutenant?" He asked innocently, gazing in every different direction.

Hank smirked and grabbed a file to cover both of their faces, pulling Conner's face close. "Youre still my one and only Conner~" Hank whispered as Conner blushed a light blue and pouted, before Hank kissed his soft lips, smiling lightly. Conner relaxed a bit, melting against his lips as he kissed back.

Little did they know, one of the officers took a peak at their little moment, blinking lightly, not sure whether to be grossed out or even more confused.

Conner noticed and took the folder, covering his blushing little face. Hank chuckled and swatted his hand at the officer. "Stop scaring my droid! Ain't no fucking pornhub video?!" He grumbled out at the other who.. Kept walking for his own sake~

________

As Hank packed up after reviewing the files, he stretched, grabbing his keys to his car. "Lets stop to get food Conner-" he called, heading out..

As Conner was about to follow, the droid from earlier lightly grabbed his shoulder, to which Conner responded with a hostile swat at his hand, turning sharply to glare at him. He didn't like him one bit.

The droid raised his hands lightly, before smirking lightly. "...just wanted to say to be careful." He muttered in a low tone. "..you may get attached, but. Humans, tend to jump from one 'love ' to the next. Only continuing to move because, they're addicts to the affection and touch of another being~ it's always plutonic~" he softly told him and shrugged. Of course, Being around Gavin.. Couldn't have given him any good influence... But then again.. Conner was easily gullible.. That hadn't even came to mind at the moment.

Conner stood silent momentarily, before shaking his head. "..not my human. Our feelings are stronger than anything you could ever experience.." He muttered, before striding off. The droid stood behind, before shrugging softly, looking back as Reed smirked and sat on hanks desk. "You know... I think you might be useful" Reed muttered, scratching his neck softly as he looked to the side and smiled.

_______________
OOOOOOOO
XD
I promise~ drama is now in session~
Unfortunately, no votes here!!