Roughly done. (Part 2)

8:04 p.m.
Instability detected: incorrect model usage

Hank started to strip off, unbuttoning his own shirt and sliding it off, tossing it aside.

"..how come you get to take yours off yet you rip my suit apart--" Conner spoke as Hank rolled his eyes.

"You're no longer only a cyberlife droid Conner, it's about time you got rid of that goofy costume.." Hank told him unbuttoning his pants.

Conner blinked as Hank slid his fingers into the sides of conners pants, grabbing the edges as he pulled them down completely and tossed them aside..

Conner was honestly super embarrassed.. He'd never exposed himself or seen anyone exposed.. Well...not willingly that was. Though the Eden club had a few surprises.

Hank pushed conners legs apart and scoffed quietly. "...Cyberlife really went all out didn't they..?" He muttered more to himself. He pressed his pointer up against conners small entrance, then his middle into him.

"What the fuck.." Hank whispered as Conner closed one of his eyes, keeping his legs spread.

"There's no way I'm gunna fit in there--" Hank said in a troubled tone as Conner looked up at him.

".. Actually.. All designs are meant to have a tight fit, but are functional for all siz—" A hand was placed over conners mouth. Anderson licked two of his fingers and ran them against conners entrance. "Yeah whatever" he grumbled, aligning his tip with conners entrance, slowly starting to push into him.

The bot was right; it was a very tight fit-- but it wasn't an impossible fit and it only made it that much better. Conner on the other hand had no idea what feeling he was experiencing. He closed both his eyes tight, clenching his knees against hanks waist as he let out a light groan.

"You're... Bigger.. Than I expected lieutenant.."

"The fucks' that suppose to mean?" Hank grumbled with his usual pissy tone. At the same moment, he tightly grabbed conners waist, and in one quick motion, fully shoved his entire size into Conner.

He let out a harsh, raspy moan, starting to thrust against conners lap.. His hands slid up the droids chest, holding his shoulders as he thrusted deeply into his companion.

Conner bit down against his lip, before reaching up and wrapping his arms around hanks neck. "Hah.. Sorry but, if you want a proper reaction from me-- I insist that you might.. Want to try to be a bit rougher.." Conner said.

Hank scoffed and moved conners hands, pinning them above his head. "Shut up." He grumbled, before pressing a hard kiss against his lips, forcing his tongue into his mouth as he pulled back to only his tip, and immediately driving his size back into him forcefully. Conner tightly shut his eyes as he let out a whimper into the kiss.

As Hank continued his rocking motion, Conner was honestly conflicted on how he was feeling; maybe nervous more than anything but... Hanks expression.. He loved it, every bit of it, and that's all that mattered to the droid.

Hank moaned out, Conner's legs wrapping around hanks lower waist to pull him in close. Hank had to grip against the others waist, leaving nail scratches marking his skin. Conner couldn't understand why but, he generally loved the feeling; it was..strange. A good strange. And as Hank bit and kissed against Conner's neck, the other tilted his head to give him full access, biting his lip as he let out a small whine.

Hank pulled out completely from his partner, grabbing Conner's legs as he pulled him off the mattress, making him stand in front of him before turning him around. He bent Conner over, so the droid had his elbows down against the bed, looking back curiously.

Hank fully pulled off the droids suit, tossing it aside as he then pressed his hand against Conner's back, pushing down a bit. "You'll need to arch your back a bit, you're too stiff.. Loosen up." Hank demanded, before Conner nodded, and did as he was told. Hank slid his hands against the others shoulders, his hands gliding down, feeling against his smooth, flawless skin, all the way down to his ass, grabbing against him slightly before without warning, immediately shoved all the way back into his companion.

"Aaah!!~ h-hhgn.." Conner collapsed with his face buried into the bed, grabbing one of the pillows as he pulled it close and hugged it tightly, pressing his face into it.

Hank chuckled and hovered over him, thrusting his hips that smacked against the smooth lap of his partner. "So you'd prefer it more this way then?~" Hank softly teased as the other tensed up. "I..don't know--" Conner stuttered out, before Hank grabbed Conner's shoulders tightly, pulling him back against the rough repetitive thrusts that seemed to speed up bit by bit..

"You do~" Hank said playfully, hanging his head as he got closer to finishing up..

His size swelled and grew warmer by the moment, and even Conner knew he was almost done.

Hank let out a deep groan, finding Conner starting to push back in unison against the lieutenants rocks, letting out small breaths as he closed his eyes.

"Sh..shit.. Agh..conner, I--.." The male moaned out, panting as he forcefully pressed his lap against Conner's.

The room filled with two rather loud moans.. The officer pumping out one warm, thick load into Conner.. The droids toes trying to curl as his kneels buckled and he nearly fell, but Hank was not pulling out until he was fully done.

The male collapsed on top of the other, panting heavily and pressing warm, messy yet loving kisses against the soft, snow toned arch of Conner's back.

Conner buried his face into the pillow, somewhat growing attached to the strange feeling.. He shivered as he felt the kisses, before pushing back against hanks lap.

"... Again--"

"What the fuck?? Do I look 20 to you??" Hank grumbled out, biting against Conner's shoulder blade before slowly pulling out.

The droid sort of pouted and glanced over at his now official lover, giving him one hell of a glare.

Hank swiped his hand at him and laid next to him, exhausted, before Conner climbed over to him, resting his head against his chest.

"... Did I do good?" Conner asked, before Hank pressed a soft kiss against his lips, pulling him close. "You did fine"

".. are we doing it again later?"

"Fuck no you better go the hell to sleep."

"...can I have a turn??" Conner asked, leaving Hank quiet for moments before shoving at the droids face. "Sleep." Hank ordered.

"Okay.."

|to be continued|