Part of The Plan.

09:12 a.m.
::feeling...cozy~::

Conner opened his eyes, only to be covered in darkness..

His hair was a ruffled mess, as he slowly stretched and wiggled upward, popping his head out from under the blankets Hank had him completely wrapped up in. The older male had his arms wrapped around conners body, his breath still in a slow pace as he slept silently.

It was only yesterday that Hank had asked his proposal.. But, to be honest~ Conner felt as though they've been 'Partners' for much longer than just yesterday~

He got a report from the station, and although he'd rather stay in bed with Hank- he knew he wouldn't risk hanks job for his own gratification. He looked up at Hank and gently pressed a kiss underneath hanks chin, smiling lightly as he wrapped his arms tight around hanks waist. "..Hank?~" he whispered and pressed his face into him. The lieutenant shuffled slightly, rubbing his face as he stretched and yawned. "Mmn?" He hummed quietly.

"We have a report at work-" Conner spoke, before Hank sucked his teeth and pulled Conner onto him. "I was having great dreams.."

"Really? About what?" He softly asked, before Hank smirked with a smug little face. "Your annoying little ass meeting me for the first time~" he teased as Conner pouted slightly and laid on top of him.

Hank pressed a kiss up against his lips, before sitting up and stretching. "Can you make breakfast?"

"Sure, what would you like.. Husband" Conner said cutely as Hank shoved at his face. "No one says that~" he muttered and chuckled. "I dunno.. Surprise me~" he said, before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Conner pouted and quickly headed over to the kitchen, giving sumo a quick little snuggle before getting out supply. French toast, cream cheese on everything beagles~ Maybe with a bit of coffee. As he was making breakfast, he turned on the tv, listening over the channels...

"A small group of deviants have been apprehended and arrested earlier for the vandalism toward public property; one managed to escape authority; the group was at first demanding access to Markus; to which they were denied.. Markus soon arrived to their request however, in which he explained to them, he was not. Helping hem out of the situation. It was a punishment, they should've seen coming--"

"Think that's our case?" Hank asked, walking toward the kitchen after washing up.

"Thats what it says in the case file: we need to track down this one 'R.D.'

"..what?" "Red Deviant. That's what authority are calling deviants that don't agree with Markus' route and all he's done.. This isn't the first case- but it was a foreseen future issue.." Conner explained and finished up food, soon enough giving it to Hank.

"Wow. So, they're basically the terrorists of your own society?~" Hank joked as Conner lightly hit Hank behind his head. "Hush. Eat up-" he softly spoke, walking over to wash the dishes.

___________________

It didn't take very long before they made it to the precinct.. Walking over to their desks and taking a seat. Hank looked over the case file on his tablet.. But Conner was a bit distracted..

Out of all the droids in the world.. Reed had to find THAT one..
He didn't know why he just.. Felt uncomfortable..

The droid in the distance sat on reeds desk, talking things over with him, before glancing over in conners direction.

Conners eyes widened momentarily before he glared hatefully to the side and looked over at files on the computer.. Maybe it was just jealousy... After all, he couldn't exactly understand which emotions were which.. Well, in any case.. There was one thing he had that the droid never would. And that was Hank. Reed couldn't give him the same satisfactions as a good humans true love is--

"Conner!" Hank snapped as Conner jumped and looked over at him. "Wh--yes???"

"Did you hear anything I just said..we gotta focus on work, you know"

"No....I'm sorry lieutenant. I'm just..thinking myself. Work isn't exactly.. In my favor at the moment--"

Hank rolled his eyes and got up, walking over before leaning against his desk and smirked. "I've been assigned to this..mission or whatever" he softly grumbled. "I did not come to wait, until you feel like working~" he said with a smug little face~

Conner pouted and rolled his eyes. "Very funny..." He mumbled and grabbed his tablet.

"Yeah- doesn't feel so good now does it?~" Hank said and chuckled, sitting on his desktop. "What's on your mind?"

"Reed." Conner grumbled out, before Hank glanced over at reeds desk, noticing the droid that stood near him. He glanced back over at Conner and smiled. "Ooooh.... 'Reed'... Yeah.. Reed my ass, It's that droid over there isn't it?~ jealous?"

"Wh...no.. No course not.." He softly spoke and shook his head, looking over his tablet. "..anyway.. I think we should go check out the crime scene- I'm sure I could find something there.." He softly spoke. Hank nodded, grabbing his keys. "Then lets get moving~" he said.

"Anderson!!" The chief yelled out, gesturing him into his office as Hank sucked his teeth and sighed.. "..be right back~" he softly mumbled out, jogging over to the place.

Conner smiled lightly, before looking over at reeds desk.. However, Reed was the only one there, and he seemed to be packing up.

Conner smirked and sighed in relief, before jumping up as the RK900 leaned against his shoulder. "Morning~" he softly spoke as Conner got up and moved away. "Good morning.." He softly muttered.. "How can I help you...?" He asked.. This did not feel right at all..

"I have a few questions, about this, lieutenant Anderson. Mind coming with me? I'm sure he won't mind the quick absence." He spoke.

Conner looked back. He didn't really want to go...but... He wanted to know, why his droid even wanted to know ANYTHING about his partner..

"Okay.. But I have to be back before 1- lunch break.." Conner muttered as Mason smirked and gestured outside, and Conner followed. He didn't know at the time.. But tagging along was a big mistake.

--------
Well~
No spoilers to what happens next~

"But why put that pic then?"

Heheh~ OuO

If you don't know. 'Mason' is the given name of the RK900 model.

I. Love you guys~
I promise~ tomorrow you'll get a treat my sweet children \ouo/