Lets Hear Those Bells Ring

8:47 a.m.

"Where the hell do we go now??!" Josh said in an obvious nervous panic..

"I don't know.. Just, follow me, and stay alert-" Markus said with his stern tone, before getting up and running- silently, trying to figure a way out the large metal structure..

Gunfire seemed to echo every inch of the place.. How were they suppose to know they were getting ambushed!

He lead his small group of 2 down the halls, away from the heavy shots of the metal machines that quickly killed off anyone in its path.

"MARKUS!" The familiar voice yelled out-- catching his attention down the halls--

"Simon!" Markus said in a kind of nervous relief. He ran over to the blond, helping him up off the floor, but Simon wouldn't be able to be as fast as them; he was losing Therium, fast. He had two bullet wounds in his leg, but he was still determined to make it out with them, and Markus was not leaving him behind.. Not again..

"Come on-- exits not far! We can make it!"

North was keeping look out, before hearing the rumble of heavy boots getting closer. "Then we better go now!!" She yelled, running down the hall as everyone followed after.

"There!! Go!! Everyone jump into the water!!" Markus exclaimed, everyone running toward the exit in the metal ship.

Gunshots fired-- and Simon quite easily dropped to the floor- guards racing over as if a hunter with its target- and shot Simon dead--

Markus froze up, before north looked back at him. "Markus we need to go!!"

"NO!!" He harshly shouted, before running forward toward the soldier-- the flashlight from the gun blinding him momentarily, and he was shot.
_____

Markus flinched and snapped up out of bed hyperventilating, coughing lightly as he looked around. Shit. That was the 4th time in a row he had that dream...

Simon jumped awake almost as quickly as he did- nervous momentarily as he looked over at Markus half asleep with wrecked bed head hair~

"Mmh--wha?" He softly muttered, rubbing his eyes softly.

Markus panted and looked over at him, shaking his head. "Nothing...nothing. I'm sorry-" he softly whispered, laying back down. Simon carefully wrapped his arms around Markus' head, holding him close as he lightly slid his hands down markus' bare back. Markus smiled lightly and wrapped his arms around his lower waist, burying into his chest.

"..do you wanna talk about it?" Simon softly asked, looking down at him.

"...its, just bad memories and stuff like that." He muttered, before sliding up and kissing Simons chin. "Lets not worry about that..~ c'mon, we have a big day today my husband to be~" he teased and gently bit against his chest as Simon swatted him away. "Stap!" He whined and rubbed his chest before sitting up and stretching.

Markus chuckled and got out of bed, grabbing a towel as he tossed it over to Simon, it hitting his face. "Lets go, good first impressions!~" he said, taking out clothes for him.

Simon pouted and rolled his eyes, getting out of bed as he held the towel around him, already bare and ready to shower. He just needed to remove his under garments. He found it was more comfortable sleeping without markus' baggy shirts on him~ he always wore some of Markus' shirts at home.

He headed to the bathroom, Markus taking out clothing before Simon peaked back in the room. "Uhm.. Where's the bathroom again..?" Simon asked, before Markus smiled and walking over, picking him up as he walked toward the bathroom.