What The Hell..?

6:47 p.m.

No instability detected.
Programs diagnostic: operational

Conner and Hank went off to have a new type of dinner, one at a restaurant, where Hank would smother his face in perfectly grilled and glazed simmered shrimp..

However, Gavin went back to his home, his new little buddy accompanying him for the first time..

Gavin.. Found, the RK900, still stuck in a shipment package by accident... Of course, his tiny little mind thought it'd be a brilliant idea to keep the only FUNCTIONAL droid, to himself. The bot had no idea of free will or the power of thought and ideas, he only knew whatever Gavin told him; droids all over we're going crazy and it was best to not associate with the mentally unstable~

Gavin usually left the droid in his car at night... But, he wanted to discuss his plans with him, inside his household.

"Hurry up tin can!" Reed shouted at him, walking up the stairs as he opened the door to his home. The droid followed in, looking around as he held his hands behind his back. "...I'm aware that you have a multitude of nicknames for me. But surely you must pick between plastic prick and tin can as they are by far your favorites in my knowledge." He told him.

Reed sucked his teeth and threw his keys on a table. "Ugh.... Shit. You're so annoying." He grumbled and walked to his fridge to grab a beer. "Fuck.. Mason. Your names Mason." He said, chipping the tip of the beer bottle off by hitting it against his counter, walking to the living room as he took a drink..

The bot looked down at the floor, taking it into thought.. His LED signifying he was registering the name. "My names Mason.." He muttered quietly, to himself, before looking up. "Any particular reason as to why that name? It's seems.. Different- from all the oth--"

"It was my cats name." He harshly grumbled, and glared over at him from the couch. "Are you just gunna stand by the door like a lamp or are you gunna take a seat?"

Mason walked over, before taking a seat against the opposite corner of the couch. The detective rolled his eyes, putting the bottle down as he stood up. "I'll be right back... I'm gunna change.." He mumbled as he walked off.

Mason blinked, being left alone in the living room.. He looked down at reeds phone that laid on the table, picking it up as he turned it on and skimmed through it.. Before putting it down and standing up to look around. He scanned the place.. It was pretty messy. Explicit magazines laid around, beer bottles, some DVD's..

He walked over to a shelf, checking over some of the books that had collected dust over the months.. Before looking at a picture.. He took it, looking at it thoroughly. Reed was younger in the photo.. Standing next to his older brother, both seemed to enjoy each other's company, and play baseball.. Currently though, his brother was deceased.

Reed walked back, finding the other snooping around before snatching the photo away. "Don't touch my shit little prick-" he grumbled out, placing it back where it was.

Masons LED flickered a light yellow, looking at the other before reed gestured him to follow along..

Reed walked over to his room, pulling his chair to his desk out as he sat in front of his computer. Mason looked around the room, as reed then snapped his fingers to make him pay attention. "You saw the deviant and that human earlier, right? What could you tell me about how they were acting?"

"Well.. Seemed as though they weren't hostile to each other- and rather enjoyed each other's company. If you want a more extensive explanation; all I can tell you is, they're likely intimate partners."

"Well... How could you tell?" Reed muttered..

Mason sat on the corner of Gavin's desk, crossing his hands in his lap. "The deviant carried very faded markings along its neck. Which, due to sizing, seemed to belong to the human." He spoke out.